We still have some time to go until we begin seeing the first Black Friday deals on Fitbit. However you can scroll down the page to check out the details from last year’s Black Friday sales to get an idea of what’s likely to come. We’ll be updating this page all throughout November so be sure to check back daily for the latest news. We also encourage you to signup our free newsletter to stay up to date with this year’s most popular Thanksgiving weekend deals. Hope to see you join us!
What’s New at Fitbit?
Fitbit’s been on a run lately, releasing several new products just in time for the 2019 holiday season. Here are their latest releases that you can keep an eye out for during your Black Friday shopping this year:
Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch: Features built-in Amazon Alexa, Spotify, Fitbit Pay, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. And that’s all with up to a 6 day battery life. It retails for $199.95.
Aria Air and Aria 2 scale: You’ll now be able to wirelessly sync your weight and BMI trends to the Fitbit app with the new home scale. It’ll chart your weight and trends over time to help you keep your weight-loss goals. Best of all it works with multiple users so everyone in the family can use it.
Fitbit Premium: Fitbit has a new subscription service with advanced tools made to bring you customized fitness and health guidance. It features guided programs based on your health goals, advanced sleep tools that give you breakdown of your sleep score to help you improve your sleeping patterns, custom made workouts and personalized insights. There’s a limited-time free trial available to new users looking to test it out.
Sleep Experience: We all know that a good night’s sleep is critical to your wellbeing. Fitbit now has an in-app Sleep Score that lets you know how many hours you slept, how many you didn’t, to help you build better nighttime habits.
Which Fitbit has made your shopping list this holiday season? Or are you going to splurge on a new Apple Watch Series 5, or maybe something else entirely? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Sunday November 18, 2018: Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is almost here (where did the time go!?!). And of course that means Black Friday sales are about to hit us like a ton of bricks. For all of you looking to pick up a new Fitbit this holiday, we’ve been tracking the Black Friday weekend deals coming from Fitbit for several years now and, lucky for you, we’re doing it again this year! Here’s a look at all the confirmed Fitbit Black Friday deals coming this Thanksgiving weekend.
The confirmed Fitbit Black Friday sales for 2018:
There are several Fitbit models featured in Kohl’s Black Friday ad this year. Here’s a look at what you can pick up:
- Fitbit Alta HR heart rate activity tracker on sale for $79.99 + Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash. Price after Kohl’s Cash savings is $64.99. It’s normally priced for $129.99.
- Fitbit Charge 3 advanced fitness tracker on sale for $119.99 + Get $30 in Kohl’s Cash. Price after Kohl’s Cash savings is $89.99. It’s normally priced for $149.99.
- Fitbit Ionic smartwatch on sale for $199.99 + Get $60 in Kohl’s Cash. Price after Kohl’s Cash savings is $139.99. It’s normally priced for $269.99.
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch on sale for $149.99 + Get $45 in Kohl’s Cash. Price after Kohl’s Cash savings is $109.99. It’s normally priced for $199.99.
- Fitbit Ace activity tracker for kids on sale for $59.99 + Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash. Price after Kohl’s Cash savings is $44.99. It’s normally priced for $99.99. This makes a great Christmas stocking stuffer for the kiddos!
Because most of these Fitbit’s are marked as “doorbuster” deals, the offers goes live on Thursday, Thanksgiving day 12:01AM CT at kohls.com (November 22, 2018). In stores you can shop the sale later that day in the afternoon at 5:00PM when doors open. Just be quick because we’re expecting some of the more popular models and colors to see out quickly this year. See the ad posted below for all the details.
You’ll have three Fitbit’s to choose from in Target’s Black Friday ad this year:
- Fitbit Versa smartwatch on sale for $149 (that’s $50.95 off). Comes in a Target-exclusive color.
- Fitbit Alta HR on sale for $79.95 (that’s $50.00 off).
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale for $119.95 (that’s $30.00 off).
Shop the sale at target.com beginning Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day (that’s on November 22, 2018). Stores open at 5:00PM in the afternoon on Thanksgiving day. The advertised prices in the ad are good November 22–24, 2018 but may go live early online. If you do end up shopping at Target’s site this year then free shipping or in-store pickup is offered on most items.
On page 8 of Walmart’s Black Friday ad this year you’ll find the Fitbit Versa on sale for $149 (that’s $50 off — Was $199). It’s available in both pink and black bands.
You can shop walmart.com starting at 10:00PM EST/9:00PM CT on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (November 21, 2018). In stores the sale begins when doors open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, November 22, 2018). You can expect their most popular doorbuster deals to sell out fast!
You’ll find a number of deals at Amazon’s Black Friday sale this year. Whichever smart watch you decide on, it’s worth comparing the sale prices to those available right now at Amazon.
There is only one Fitbit featured in Sam’s Club Black Friday ad this year. It’s for the Versa, on sale for $149.86 ($50.00 off). There’s a limit of 5 pre customer. Free shipping is included if you buy it online.
You can shop the sale at samsclub.com starting at 12:01AM EST on Thanksgiving day (November 22, 2018). Stores open the next day on Friday at 7:00AM. All prices in the ad are valid through November 25, 2018 or while supplies last, whichever comes first.
On pages 28 and 29 of Best Buy’s Black Friday ad you’ll find a bunch of different Fitbit’s to choose from. Here’s what they have featured:
- Fitbit Ionic on sale for $199.95, saving you $70.00.
- Fitbit Versa on sale for $149.95, saving you $50.00.
- Fitbit Alta HR on sale for $79.95, saving you $50.00.
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale for $119.95, saving you $30.00.
- Fitbit Ace on sale for $59.95, saving you $40.00.
Shop the deals at bestbuy.com all day on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, or in stores later that afternoon when doors open at 5:00PM. Prices are only valid on November 22-24, 2018 or while supplies last, whichever comes first.
BJ’s Wholesale Club:
Here’s a look at the Fitbit’s featured at BJ’s this year. They can all be found on page 43 of their Black Friday ad this year:
- Fitbit Versa on sale for $149.99 (that’s $50 off). It includes a free bonus band.
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale for $119.99. The one also includes a free bonus band.
- Fitbit Alta HR on sale for $79.99. You’ll get 2 bonus bass with this offer.
Be sure to check out bjs.com because many of their Black Friday deals featured in their ad this year start exclusively online as early at November 16th. However the Fitbit deals at BJ’s appear to be “doorbuster deals” which means they can be purchased no sooner than on Thanksgiving day, November 22nd (online only) and in stores when they open at 7:00AM on Friday, November 23, 2018.
This year Costco is only featuring the Fitbit Versa in their Black Friday ad. You’ll have two colors to choose from — a black or rose gold aluminum face — and each comes with three bands in the set. It’s on sale for $50.00 off. You can shop the deals early online starting November 22 or in-stores on Friday November 23, 2018 when they open at 9:00AM. Sale ends on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2018, or while supplies last.
Shopko has two Fitbit’s featured in their Black Friday ad this year (on page 2):
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale for $119.99 (save $40). Blue and black band colors to choose from.
- Fitbit Versa on sale for $149.00 (save $60). Pink and black band available.
You’ll be able to shop the sale at shopko.com beginning on Tuesday, November 20th (online only) and in-stores when doors open at 2:00PM on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. Remember, often the best deals sell out quickly so be sure to shop early so you don’t miss it.
JCPenney has the Fitbit Versa featured on the first page of their Black Friday ad this year. It’s on sale for $149.95.
You’ll be able to shop the sale all day on Thursday, Thanksgiving day at jcpenney.com (while supplies last). In stores the offer begins when doors open at 2:00PM Thursday. Sale ends at store closing time on Black Friday, November 23, 2018.
Academy Sports & Outdoors:
On page 7 of Academy Sports’ Black Friday ad this year you’ll find the Charge 3 on sale for $119.99 (normally $149.99) and the Versa on sale for $149.99 (normally $199.99). Offer valid November 23—24, 2018 or while supplies last.
Meijer is featuring several Fitbit offers on both the 1st and 7th pages of their Black Friday ad this year. Here’s a summary of this deals:
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale for $119.95 and comes with a $30 store coupon with purchase. The coupon is redeemable 11/25/2018 through 12/24/2018. There is a limit of two coupons per offer.
- Fitbit Versa on sale for $149.95 (save $50).
- Fitbit Versa SE on sale for $179.95 (save $50).
- Fitbit Alta HR on sale for $129.95 (save $50).
Shop the sale at Meijer starting at 6:00AM on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. Offers valid through store closing time on Black Friday (November 22—23, 2018) or “while supplies last” (no rain checks or substations are offered on anything that sells out early).
Here’s a summary of the Black Friday deals on Fitbit we saw back in 2017.
Here’s a summary of the Black Friday deals on Fitbit we saw back in 2016.