Black Friday is still a ways away. However, we’ve been tracking the Thanksgiving weekend deals coming from Fitbit for several years now and your likely to see a similar sale to last year’s return again this year (plus hopefully we’ll see some good deals on the new Versa and Ace as well). You can scroll down the page to check out last year’s deals to get an idea of what’s likely to come. Then be sure to visit us again here at Blacker Friday in early November for the latest BF ads, news, rumors, and updates (or just signup to our newsletter and we’ll do the work for you). Cheers!
Updated on Thursday, November 23, 2017: We’re once again on the look out for the top 2017 Black Friday deals on Fitbit. Here’s the full list of promotions this year that we’ve been able to confirm:
— Kohl’s: You’ll have three Fitbit’s to choose from this year at Kohl’s (all of them are featured doorbuster offers on the front page of huge 2017 Thanksgiving weekend flyer). Although Kohl’s already went live with most of their Black Friday deals as of Monday morning (Nov. 20th), because these Fitbits are their featured “doorbuster” offers, you’ll have to wait until 12:01AM CT Thanksgiving morning (Nov. 23rd) until you can pick it up at kohls.com or in stores later that day when stores open at 5:00PM. Here are your choices:
— Fitbit Charge 2 heart rate + fitness wristband on sale for $99.99 (normally $149.99). You’ll also earn $30.00 in Kohl’s Cash which you can use to buy something else (learn more about Kohl’s Cash on our main Kohl’s Black Friday 2017 page).
— Fitbit Alta heart rate + fitness wristband on sale for $99.99 (normally $149.99). Also comes with $30.00 in Kohl’s Cash.
— Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch on sale for $149.99 (normally priced at $199.99). Here you’ll earn $45.00 in extra Kohl’s Cash.
Never used Kohl’s Cash before? Then you can learn more about it as well as see the official terms and conditions on our main Kohl’s Black Friday 2017 page.
— Verizon Wireless: Just like last year, Verizon’s got all of the top Fitbit’s on sale this year. Plus you’ll find all of your favorite bands and accessories. Free shipping is included with all online order. The sale is now live — Check out the details at verizonwireless.com.
— Walmart: Walmart has two Fitbit bundle deals featured in their Black Friday ad this year that you’ll only find at Walmart. The first is for the Alta HR Small which comes with a bonus band (a $29.95 value) on sale for $99 (that’s $50.00 off their regular price). Your second option is for the Charge 2 Large which also comes with a bonus band (a $29.95 value) on sale for $99 ($50.00 off their regular price). We’re just not sure if you will have any color choices with the bands. The sale begins on Thursday, Thanksgiving day at walmart.com and later that afternoon in-stores when they open at 6:00PM (that’s on November 23, 2017). Everything is while supplies last.
— Dell: This year Dell has the Fitbit Charge 2 HR activity tracker featured on page 8 of their Black Friday 2017 ad. You’ll be able to pick it up at dell.com starting on Thanksgiving day (that’s November 23, 2017) through early Saturday morning (November 25, 2017 at 3:59AM PST) or while supplies last. Free shipping anywhere in the United States is included, with expedited shipping offered to all Dell Advantage loyalty members (it’s free to join!).
— Target: Target’s Black Friday 2017 ad has three Fitbit’s featured this year. Pick up the Alta HR on sale for $99.95 (that’s $50.00 off), the Charge 2 on sale for $99.95 (that’s also $50.00 off), to the Blaze on sale for $149.95 ($50.00 off). Sale prices valid from Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23rd through Saturday Nov. 25th, or while supplies last. Shop the sale at target.com or in stores. Free shipping for all online orders. Stores open at 6:00PM on Thursday local time.
— Best Buy: It seems like Best Buy has all the most popular smart watches on sale — Everything from Garmin Vivoactive 3 and Fenix 3 HR to Samsung Gear Sport and Gear Fit. Among them you’ll also find four different Fitbit models featured in their Black Friday ad. Here are your options:
— Fitbit Charge 2 (Large) on sale for $99.95 (save $50.00). Several colors available at this sale price.
— Fitbit Ionic featured in charcoal/smoke gray on sale for $299.95. This watch also comes with a $50.00 Best Buy gift card.
— Fitbit Alta HR (Large) on sale for $99.95 (save $50.00). Several colors available at this sale price.
— Fitbit Blaze (Large) on sale for $149.95 (save $50.00). Featured in black but other colors will be available.
Shop the sale beginning Thursday, Thanksgiving day at bestbuy.com and in stores later that afternoon when doors open at 5:00PM (that’s on November 23, 2017). Colors may vary by store. Available while supplies last.
— Macy’s: Macy’s will have the Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $99.99. Black and blue bands will be available (we’re not sure about the other colors). Shop the sale starting Thursday, Thanksgiving day at macys.com and in-stores when they open at 5:00PM later in the afternoon (Nov. 23rd).
— Meijer: Meijer’s Black Friday ad this year features three Fitbit offers. The first one is for the Charge 2 on sale for $99.99 (regularly $149.99) and comes with a $10 coupon for you to use on your next shopping trip at Meijer. The second offer is identical but for the Alta HR. And the third offer is for the Blaze that’s on sale for $149.99 (regularly priced at $199.99). The Blaze comes with a $25 coupon to use on your next visit.
It’s important to keep in mind that if you decide to return any of these Fitbit activity trackers, the coupon amount that you earned at purchase will be dedicated from your return. Sale begins at 6:00AM on Thursday, Thanksgiving day (November 23, 2017) and will be available while supplies last.
— BJ’s Wholesale Club: Similar to the sale prices that’s we’ve been seeing already from some of the other large big-box stores, BJ’s Wholesale Club store has the Fitbit Alta HR and Charge 2 on sale for $99.99/each, and the Blaze (with bonus band) on sale for $149.99. The offer is valid between Friday November 17, 2017 and Monday November 27, 2017 (that’s Cyber Monday!), while supplies last. Just remember that similar to Costco, a BJ’s Wholesale Club membership card is needed to shop their stores or at bjs.com.
— Costco: Similar to last year’s offer, Costco has the Fitbit Charge 2 featured in their Black Friday ad for $99.99 (that’s $50.00 off). It includes an extra band (a black and blue one is shown in the ad). Offer valid in-stores and online from November 24 to November 27, 2017. Just keep in mind that you’ll need to be a member of Costco to shop their store.
— Dick’s Sporting Goods: If you’ll be at Dick’s Sporting Goods this Black Friday then you’ll be able to get $50.00 off any one of three Fitbit wrist activity trackers on sale: the Charge 2, Alta HR, or Blaze. Shop these deals online at dickssportinggoods.com beginning on Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day, and in stores later that afternoon when they open at 6:00PM (valid November 23—24, 2017).
— Fred Meyer: Fred Meyer’s has the Fitbit Charge 2 and the Alta HR on sale for $99.99/each this Black Friday (normally $149.99/each). You can also pick up the Fitbit Blaze on sale for $149.99 (normally $199.99) and get a $20.00 store gift card with purchase. Their ad just has a note that some electronics are not available in all stores so be sure to check with the store you plan on visiting beforehand to see if they will be available. The sale starts at 5:00AM on Black Friday morning (November 24, 2017) and will run through to the end of the day or while supplies last.
— AAFES: Active military personnel can shop Black Friday deals on Fitbit at Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES). AAFES’s Black Friday flyer features your choice of either the Charge 2 or Alta HR for $99/each. You can also get the Blaze smart fitness watch on sale for $139.95. Offer valid only on Black Friday, Nov. 24, 2017. Shop in stores starting at 6:00AM or online at shopmyexchange.com. Just keep in mind that only active-duty military, reserve, National Guard, select U.S. civilian Department of Defense/State employees, and their respective retirees will be able to shop at AAFES.
As more Black Friday ads get leaked from other stores we will be updating this page with all the other Fitbit deals we come across. Be sure to check back again soon!
In the meantime, you can scroll down the page to take a look at some of the other stores that featured Fitbit in their Black Friday flyers. Happy bargain hunting!
Which Fitbit has made your shopping list this holiday season? Or are you going to splurge on a new Apple Watch or something else? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated November 24, 2016 – Happy Thanksgiving! We’re once on the lookout for this year’s best Black Friday weekend deals on the most popular smart watches out there. And that of course includes all of FitBit’s wearables, including Blaze, Alta, Surge, Charge 2, Flex 2, One and Zip. Here are our the top picks for 2016 on Fitbit:
– Verizon: Verizon will have the Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.99. However, it also comes with a free $25.00 Visa gift card so the sale price with savings included comes out to be $104.99. They also have the Fitbit Alta on sale for $99.99 but no gift card comes with this deal. The sale starts Thursday November 24, 2016 directly on their site and the next day on Friday in stores. You’ll have up through Sunday November 27th to get it (while supplies last).
– Kohl’s: You’ll have two Fitbit fitness wristbands to choose from this year at Kohl’s (both of which are featured doorbuster deals on the front page of this year’s ad). Your first choice is the Fitbit Alta in a few colors, including the special edition in gold and pink (a Kohl’s exclusive), on sale for $99.99 (regularly $129.99 to $149.99). Your second choice is the Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.99 (regularly $149.99). Both options will also earn you a cool $30.00 in Kohl’s Cash! Stores open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day however many of their Black Friday deals go live earlier on Monday November 21st, 2016, at kohls.com.
– Walmart: Walmart will have three Fitbit models to choose from this year. The Charge 2 in Black or Plum will be on sale for $129.00 (that’s $20.00 off) in sizes small and large. The Alta in Black or Plum will be on sale for $99.00 (that’s $30.00 off) in sizes small and large. The Flex 2 in Black or Lavender will be on sale for $69.00 (that’s $30.00 off) in a universal size. Walmart’s Black Friday sale will be live all day on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. If you plan on going to your nearest Walmart store, then you’ll be able to pick up your Fitbit there as well starting at 6:00PM when stores open on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 24th).
– Target: Target has three Fitbit models featured in their Black Friday ad this year. The first one, which is highlighted on the front page at their “lowest price ever”, is for the Charge HR on sale for $89.95 (regularly $129.95, $40.00 off). Your second option is for the Alta with is on sale for $99.95 (it retails for $129.95 so that’s $30.00 off). And your third option is for the Charge 2 which is on sale for $129.95 (regularly priced at $149.94, so that’s $20.00 off). The deals will start appearing Wednesday Nov. 23rd, the day before Thanksgiving, and will run through Thursday, Thanksgiving day.
– Dick’s Sporting Goods: For 2016, Dick’s is featuring the Fitbit Surge smart watch (black) on sale for $179.98 (that’s $70.00 off). You can pick it up either online on Thanksgiving day (all day or while supplies last) or later in the afternoon beginning at 6:00PM when stores open (November 24, 2016).
– Sam’s Club: You’ll be able to pick up the Charge 2 in small or large with free shipping for $129.88 (they normally have it priced at $149.88). They also have the Alta Bundle which includes an additional band for $99.86 (normally $129.86). The deal starts on Thanksgiving day and Friday morning at 7:00AM when stores open. Their BF sale lasts through the weekend until store closing on November 27th.
– Best Buy: All three of Fitbit’s best sellers are featured at Best Buy’s Black Friday sale this year. Choose from the Alta in teal (small size) that’s on sale for $99.95, the Blaze (large size) in black that’s on sale for $149.95, or the Charge 2 (large size) in black on sale for $129.95. The sale starts on November 24th, Thanksgiving day, and in-stores at 5:00PM when doors open.
– BJ’s Wholesale Club: A pretty similar deal to Sam’s Club just a few cents more. Choose from the Fitbit Charge 2 with bonus band on sale for $129.99 or Fitbit Alta with bonus band on sale for $99.99. Offers live in-stores and online for club members from 7:00AM on Black Friday morning (Nov 25, 2016) all through the holiday weekend to end of day on Cyber Monday (Nov 28, 2016).
– Macy’s: There will be several FitBit’s to choose from at Macy’s Black Friday sale, including a special editions gold and black Fitbit Alta on sale for $99.99 (normally $149.99). Check out your other options below. Macy’s will launch their doorbuster deals on 5:00PM on Thursday, Nov. 24, (Thanksgiving day) when stores open (prices valid through 1:00AM). Then the sale continues when stores re-open at 8:00AM on Black Friday and will be valid through 1:00PM, or while supplies last! Visit their site for sale details.
– hhgregg: hhgregg is featuring the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband on sale for $59.99 as their doorbuster deal this year. That’s $40.00 off (40%!) from the list price of $99.99. Five colors to choose from. Model numbers FB401BK/TA/NV/PK/VT. Sale begins at 12:01 EST at hhgregg.com on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 24, 2016) and in stores on Black Friday morning at 7:00AM at opening (limit one per customer, while supplies last).
– AAFES (Shop My Exchange): AAFES will have two Fitbit’s on sale this year. The first is a military exclusive on the Fitbit Gunmetal Blaze bundle that’s on sale for $179 (regularly $229). It includes a green nylon band and is available in both large and small sizes. The second deal is on the Fitbit Charge 2 that’s on sale for $119 (that’s $20.00 off). Both offers will be valid starting at 4:00AM on Black Friday (Nov. 25, 2016) in stores. Just keep in mind that you must have a current Military ID to be able to shop at AAFES.
These are the top deals that we found this year, but will add more deals if any more come in to us.
With Thanksgiving almost upon us, you’re probably already getting ready and planning your deals. Well, were here to help you out – Especially if a new FitBit is on your wish list. We are putting together the top Black Friday deals on all of FitBit’s wearables, including the Charge, Flex, One and Zip. Some of the stores have already announced their offers and others are still yet to let us know what’s coming – We’ll be updating the list as we learn more. Here’s what we know so far:
– Kohl’s: Probably the best deal right now that we could find. The sale price is either $119.99 for the Charge HR or $89.99 for the Charge (like everywhere else), but over Black Friday you’ll be earning Kohl’s cash along with your purchase (up to $30.00 in store credit to use on a future visit).
– Target: They will have the FitBit Charge HR on sale for $119.00 (normally $149.99). They are advertising it as their “lowest price ever.” Stores open on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015 at 6:00PM.
– Walmart: You’ll find a number of models of Fitbit wristbands on sale at Walmart this year. The Fitbit Flex will be $59.00 (regularly priced at $99.00), the Fitbit Charge HR will be $119.00 (normally $149.00), and the Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker will be $39.00 (normally priced at $59.00). You can also pick up a Smart Buddie Replacement Band and Charger for just $15.00. Just like at Target, Walmart stores open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving Day but you’ll be able to pick up most of the deals if your quick on their site.
– Best Buy: All Fitbits will be on sale at Best Buy starting Thursday November 26, 2015. That includes the Fitbit Zip which can be found in a variety of colors for $39.99 ($20.00 off) or the Fitbit Charge HR for $119.99 ($30.00 off).
– Costco: If you’re a Costco member, you can also get a good deal on the Fitbit Flex, which includes 2 extra colored bands for $77.99 (normally $97.99). The band colors included art Black, Pink and Lime (all small 5.5” to 6.9”). There’s a limit of 5 per customer. Stores open at 9:00AM on Black Friday but the offer can also be picked up at costco.com.
With that being said, you’ll notice all the offers announced so far are pretty similar. We will be adding more in the days to come so stay tuned. If you end up buying a new Fitbit at their official store at fitbit.com, you’ll also get free shipping (over $50.00), a 45 day money back guarantee, and a 1 year limited warrantee on your purchase, so just keep that in mind.