We’ve still got a long ways to go until ALDO’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Wednesday November 25, 2020: Regardless if you’re looking for a new pair of ALDO shoes from their sustainable collection, made from Bloom Algae Foam components and recycled plastic bottles, a new handbag, backpack, hat or anything else Aldo had to offer, their Black Friday sale is here and the entire store is on sale!
Shop aldoshoes.com or your nearest ALDO retail store to get 50% off several dozen doorbuster boots, shoes, handbags, and accessories on sale. For all other items that are not on sale you’ll get 25% off the listed retail price on those. No coupon is needed as the price in stores and online already reflect the applicable discount.
A select few items are excluded from this year’s promotion so be sure to take a look at the terms and conditions found on their site complete list of what those are. Besides that, all we’ll say is that we recommend shopping earlier than later to ensure you have the best selection possible incase anything sells out early. Happy shopping!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
Below you’ll find the Black Friday sale timeframes that we’re expecting from ALDO this year. The dates are based off last year’s schedule but may be extended this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- Expected start date: Sale now live! Note: all ALDO stores located within these major malls/outlets will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Expected end date: Tuesday December 1, 2020 at 5:59AM EST or while supplies last.
You may notice that ALDO rebrands the sale near the end of the long weekend for Cyber Monday but they are typically the same offers as those during their Black Friday sale.
We’re including a full list of ALDO’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
What’s Typically Excluded?
ALDO storewide offer usually comes with several exclusions. Here’s a look at the typical sale exclusions and limitations found in their terms and conditions:
- Storewide coupons typically only apply to regularly priced products. It may exclude shoe care products, leather jackets and items already on sale/clearance.
- No extra discounts are offered on gift card purchases, shipping fees or sales tax.
- Aldo’s storewide free shipping offers usually apply to the Standard rate towards a minimum total purchase of $10.
- Everything is available while supplies last on available in-stock inventory only. No rain checks on sold out items.
Need to see some of ALDO’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What do you plan on getting at Aldo’s Black Friday sale? Let us know in the comments below.