We’ve still got some time left to go until ALDO’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Below you’ll find the sale timeframe that we’re expecting at ALDO’s Black Friday sale this year. Our predictions are based off the schedules they’ve run over these last few years.
- Expected BF start date: Wednesday November 24, 2021 (that’s the day before Thanksgiving). Note: all ALDO stores located within these major malls/outlets were closed last year on Thanksgiving day due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We may again see similar closures in certain locations.
- Expected BF end date: Tuesday November 30, 2021 at 5:59AM EST or while supplies last.
You may notice that ALDO rebrands the sale near the end of the long weekend for Cyber Monday but they are typically the same offers as those during their Black Friday sale.
What’s Typically Excluded?
ALDO’s storewide Black Friday sale usually comes with several exclusions. Here’s a look at the typical limitations found in their terms and conditions:
- Any storewide coupons typically only apply to regularly priced products. It may exclude shoe care products, leather jackets and items already on sale/clearance.
- No extra discounts are offered on gift card purchases, shipping fees or sales tax.
- Aldo’s storewide free shipping offers usually apply to the Standard rate towards a minimum total purchase of $10.
- Everything is available while supplies last on available in-stock inventory only. No rain checks on sold out items.
We’re including a full list of ALDO’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check what other deals are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Wednesday November 25, 2020: Regardless if you’re looking for a new pair of ALDO shoes from their sustainable collection, made from Bloom Algae Foam components and recycled plastic bottles, a new handbag, backpack, hat or anything else Aldo had to offer, their Black Friday sale is here and the entire store is on sale!
Shop aldoshoes.com or your nearest ALDO retail store to get 50% off several dozen doorbuster boots, shoes, handbags, and accessories on sale. For all other items that are not on sale you’ll get 25% off the listed retail price on those. No coupon is needed as the price in stores and online already reflect the applicable discount.
A select few items are excluded from this year’s promotion so be sure to take a look at the terms and conditions found on their site complete list of what those are. Besides that, all we’ll say is that we recommend shopping earlier than later to ensure you have the best selection possible incase anything sells out early. Happy shopping!
How does ALDO’s Black Friday sale compare to those from previous years? Follow the links below to view their ads from the last few years.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Questions and Comments
What do you plan on getting at Aldo’s Black Friday sale this Thanakgivng weekend? Let us know in the comments below.