It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Tuesday November 26, 2019: We are just two days away from Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale!
Beginning on Thursday, shop lanebryant.com or your favorite Lane Bryant store to get 40% off storewide on nearly everything (with a few small exceptions of course). Sale ends on Monday December 2, 2019 or while supplies last.
Black Friday Start & End Times
Lane Bryant follows a similar trend as many of the other apparel stores these last few years — They give you a decent head start on their Black Friday sale and then they run the sale through the weekend until Cyber Monday.
- Start date, online: Tuesday evening, November 26, 2019.
- End date: Monday night, December 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT (online). In stores until doors close for the night.
What’s Typically Excluded?
A long page of terms and conditions is usually accompanied with Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale each year. Case in point, just take a look at the bottom of last years ad. There’s a lot there to digest.
We took a look at the terms have came up with a list of some of the more important things you should know. These are some of the exclusions and offer limitations you can expect at Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale this year:
- You can expect Lane Bryant’s site-wide and storewide sale to have some exclusions. Some exclusions are rather obvious — Existing clearance and sale items, Flash sales and advertised doorbuster deals are all excluded from any additional discounts. But other exclusions may include panties and select third-party brands.
- Offer valid on in-stock merchandise only. Some items may sell out early. Not available on special orders.
- Not available in closing stores. So if your local Lane Bryant is one of the stores set to be closed for good in the near future, then that location may actually be excluded from this year’s Black Friday sale.
- Some items in the clearance section may be marked as “final sale”. This merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The Black Friday sale cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts other than those you’ll find advertised in their ad and listed as eligible offers.
- Any free shipping offers will likely be limited to ground shipping within the continental United States.
We’re including a full list of Lane Bryant’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Are you interested in seeing some of Lane Bryant’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on getting at Lane Bryant this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments section below.