We’ve still got a long ways to go until Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Lane Bryant’s typical Black Friday sales schedule is usually pretty long; you can expect the event to kick off as early as the Sunday before Thanksgiving and last to the Tuesday after Cyber Monday. And because their Black Friday sale timeframe hasn’t changed by much these last few year’s we’ve been monitoring them, we’re not expecting any major changes to their start and end dates this year either.
- Expected BF sale start date: Sunday November 21, 2021 (that’s the Sunday before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale end date: Tuesday November 30, 2021 or while supplies last (that’s the day after Cyber Monday).
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Lane Bryant’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
We’re including a full list of Lane Bryant’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check what other deals are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Sunday November 22, 2020: We are just 4 days away from Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale! See this year’s ad posted below.
Beginning on Wednesday, shop lanebryant.com or your favorite Lane Bryant store to get 40% off site and storewide on nearly everything (with a few small exceptions of course). Sale ends on Tuesday December 1, 2020 or while supplies last. See their site for official terms, conditions and exclusions once the sale is live. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
A long page of terms and conditions is usually accompanied with Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale each year. We took a look at the terms from last year and have came up with a list of some of the more important things you should know. These are some of the exclusions and offer limitations you can expect at Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale this year:
- Lane Bryant’s site-wide and storewide sale will likely have some exclusions. Some are rather obvious — Existing clearance and sale items, Flash sales and advertised doorbuster deals are all excluded from any additional discounts. But other exclusions may include panties and select third-party brands.
- Offer typically valid on in-stock merchandise only. Some items may sell out early. Not available on special orders.
- Not available in closing stores. So if your local Lane Bryant is one of the stores set to be closed for good in the near future, then that location may actually be excluded from this year’s Black Friday sale.
- Some items in the clearance section may be marked as “final sale”. This merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The Black Friday sale cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts other than those you’ll find advertised in their ad and listed as eligible offers.
- Any free shipping offers will likely be limited to ground shipping within the continental United States.
Are you interested in seeing some of Lane Bryant’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on getting at Lane Bryant this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments section below.