Updated on Sunday October 18, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar offers return!).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
If Lane Bryant follows a similar sales schedule as they did during these last few years then you’ll likely have all Thanksgiving weekend long to shop their Black Friday sale.
- Expected start date: Thursday November 26, 2020 (that’s on Thanksgiving day).
- Expected end date: 11:59 pm PT on Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 or while supplies last.
Keep in mind that due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, it’s possible that Lane Bryant will extend their sale this year to give shoppers more time take advantage of the deals while helping cut down on the in-store crowds over the long weekend. It’s also likely that many locations will be closed on Thanksgiving day itself, including all stores located in these malls and outlet centers. More updated will be posted here when available.
What’s Typically Excluded?
A long page of terms and conditions is usually accompanied with Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale each year. We took a look at the terms from last year and have came up with a list of some of the more important things you should know. These are some of the exclusions and offer limitations you can expect at Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale this year:
- Lane Bryant’s site-wide and storewide sale will likely have some exclusions. Some are rather obvious — Existing clearance and sale items, Flash sales and advertised doorbuster deals are all excluded from any additional discounts. But other exclusions may include panties and select third-party brands.
- Offer typically valid on in-stock merchandise only. Some items may sell out early. Not available on special orders.
- Not available in closing stores. So if your local Lane Bryant is one of the stores set to be closed for good in the near future, then that location may actually be excluded from this year’s Black Friday sale.
- Some items in the clearance section may be marked as “final sale”. This merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The Black Friday sale cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts other than those you’ll find advertised in their ad and listed as eligible offers.
- Any free shipping offers will likely be limited to ground shipping within the continental United States.
We’re including a full list of Lane Bryant’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Tuesday November 26, 2019: We are just two days away from Lane Bryant’s Black Friday sale!
Beginning on Thursday, shop lanebryant.com or your favorite Lane Bryant store to get 40% off storewide on nearly everything (with a few small exceptions of course). Sale ends on Monday December 2, 2019 or while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of Lane Bryant’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on getting at Lane Bryant this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments section below.