We’ve still got a long ways to go until Samsung’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Friday November 20, 2020: Samsung’s Black Friday sale has just gone live at samsung.com! We posted some of this year’s sale highlights below. Enjoy!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
Samsung is typically pretty generous on time when it comes to their Black Friday sale. You should have at least a full week to take advantage of most offers, maybe even more this year as many stores and brands are extending their Black Friday sales schedules due to the current COVID-19 coronavirus crisis.
- Confirmed start date: Friday November 20, 2020.
- Expected end date: We’re expecting most deals to last through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 or while supplies last (excludes any doorbuster and 1-day deals on Black Friday itself).
A full list of Samsung’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky, you might just find a good deal today before the Thanksgiving weekend crowds rush in. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Samsung’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What new Samsung TV, tablet, fridge, or phone are you planning on buying this holiday weekend? Let us know in the comments below.