Updated on Sunday October 24, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Samsung’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Samsung is typically pretty generous on time when it comes to their Black Friday sale. You should have at least a full week to take advantage of most offers, maybe even more this year as many stores and brands are once again extending their Black Friday sales schedules due to the still ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we’re expecting to see this year:
- Estimated BF sale, start date: Friday November 19, 2021 (that’s a week before Black Friday).
- Estimated BF sale, end date: We’re expecting most deals to last through Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021 or while supplies last (will likely exclude any doorbuster and 1-day deals on Black Friday itself).
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 20, 2020: Samsung’s Black Friday sale has just gone live at samsung.com! We posted some of this year’s sale highlights below. Enjoy!
Need to see some of Samsung’s previous Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What new Samsung TV, tablet, fridge, or phone are you planning on buying this holiday weekend? Let us know in the comments below.