It’s still too early for us to know the Black Friday deals coming this year on Nest Thermostats but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar offers return). We’ll be posting all the sales we come across starting in early November. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Deals on Nest
Last updated on Friday November 22, 2019: We are once again tracking this year’s best Black Friday deals on Google Nest thermostats and smart home products. As Black Friday ads get leaked from stores like Kohl’s, Best Buy, Costco, Target and other retailers, we are pulling out the deals and posting them here for you in one place. We will be updating this page from now through Thanksgiving weekend so be sure to bookmark us and check back often for the latest news.
Here are the Google Nest Black Friday deals for 2019 that we have already confirmed:
Kohl’s has several Google Nest products on sale this year. Here’s what we found on page 4 in their Black Friday ad for 2019:
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat on sale as a doorbuster deal for $179.99. It’s normally priced at $249.99. What makes this a fantastic bargain is that it also comes with $45 worth of Kohl’s Cash!
- Google Nest Hub smart screen on sale for $79 (normally $129). This is listed as a doorbuster item. Comes with $15 worth of Kohl’s Cash.
- Google Nest Hello video doorbell listed as a doorbuster deal for $149.99. It’s normally priced at $229.99. Comes with $45 worth of Kohl’s Cash. Compare it to the Ring Video Doorbell.
- Google Nest Mini Gen 2 smart speaker listed as a doorbuster deal at $29. It’s normally priced at $49. This is an all new product for 2019!
Shop the sale at kohls.com beginning at 12:01AM CT on Monday November 25, 2019. For any items labeled as “doorbuster” you can shop starting at 12:01AM CT on Thursday November 28, 2019. In-stores the offers begin at 5:00PM local time on Thursday November 28, 2019 (that’s on Thanksgiving day). All advertised items are available through the end of day on Friday November 29, 2019 or while supplies last. Remember, everything is subject to sell out early!
You’ll find several deals on Nest smart home devices in Target’s Black Friday 2019 ad this year. Here’s what we found on pages 11 and 47:
- Google Nest Learning thermostat in stainless steel on sale for $179 (regularly priced at $249).
- Google Nest Hello video doorbell on sale for $149 (regularly priced at $229).
- Google Nest Cam indoor security on sale for $159 (regularly priced at $199).
Shop the sale at target.com or in-stores starting Thursday, November 28, 2019. All stores open at 5:00PM on Thanksgiving day. Everything is available while supplies last.
Save up to $70 on select Google Nest thermostats at Best Buy’s Black Friday sale this year. You’ll also find other Nest products featured in their ad such as the Hello Smart Wi-Fi video doorbell on sale for $149.99 (that’s $80 off). Shop the deals starting on Thanksgiving day (Thursday November 28, 2019) at bestbuy.com. Stores open at 5:00PM on Thanksgiving day. Everything is available while supplies last.
You’ll find a number of deals at Amazon’s Black Friday sale this year. Whichever Nest product you decide on, it’s worth comparing the sale prices to those available right now at Amazon.
We saw the Google Nest Learning Thermostat featured in the 4th page of Fred Meyer’s Black Friday 2019 ad. It’s sale priced for $179.99 — That’s a savings of $70. Offer valid on Friday November 29, 2019 only, while supplies last. You’ll only be able to shop in-stores — Doors open bright and early at 5:00AM.
You’ll find three Google Nest products featured in Meijer’s Black Friday 2019 ad (see below). Prices good in stores from 6:00AM on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, through store closing on Friday (November 28-29, 2019). All items are while supplies last, no rain-checks or substitutions given.
Found some good deals on Nest Thermostats? Then let us know in the comments section below.