It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Anthropologie’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 29, 2019: It’s now officially here — Anthropologie’s annual 30% off store-wide and site-wide sale is back and just as we’ve come to expect, it’s again 30% off everything in the store.
You’ll be able to shop the sale either at anthropologie.com or at your favorite Anthropologie retail store in the U.S. or Canada. No coupon or discount code is needed as the sale price is already reflected on all eligible items.
Speaking of eligibility, some exclusions apply including but not limited to gift cards, Terrain, full-price BHLDN, sale furniture and sale found, Mara Hoffman collections, Gather by Anthropologie, and Curated by Anthropologie. It goes without saying that all past and previous purchases are also ineligible for the offer.
We’ve posted a copy of Anthropologie’s Black Friday ad below so be sure to check it out for complete sale details. We’re not sure exactly when the sale will end but looking back at the last few years, it typically runs through Thanksgiving weekend and into Cyber Monday. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Expected Start & End Times
Here are our predicted Black Friday sale dates based on those that Anthropologie ran last year:
- Expected start date: In the late afternoon hours of Thanksgiving day (Thursday, November 26, 2020).
- Expected end date: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Anthropologie’s Black Friday sale is always accompanied with a set of terms and conditions. Here are some of the typical exclusions and things you should know:
- The Black Friday sale is usually valid online and in-stores for customers in the U.S. and Canada only.
- Some products will be excluded from any advertised storewide discounts. Those may include Terrain, Curated by Anthropologie, Mara Hoffman, Gather by Anthropologie, and full-priced BHLDN.
- Existing sale items, such as sale furniture, may not qualify for any additional discounts.
- Offer can not be applied towards gift cards purchases, shipping fees, or services.
Need to see some of Anthropologie’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
What do you plan on getting at Anthropologie this Black Friday weekend? Leave your comments below.