Updated on Friday November 20, 2020: If you loved Ann Taylor’s Black Friday sale from last year and the year the before, and the year before that, and the year before that, etc., then you’ll love this year’s sale too. You guessed it, the exact same offer that they’ve been running these last 5 years in a row is back again!
Starting right now, shop AnnTaylor.com or your nearest Ann Taylor retail store to get early access to their 50% off storewide sale. The sale in now only available exclusively for Ann Taylor cardholders but is likely to open up for everyone else on Monday. It is then expected to run through the week until the end of Thanksgiving weekend.
Obviously there are a few exclusions, such as several third-party brands and gift card purchases which don’t qualify for the offer. Offer not available at any Ann Taylor Factory Outlet stores or Loft stores. See the ad posted below for full sale details and official terms. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Expected 2020 Start & End Times
Ann Taylor’s Black Friday sale dates have have been consistent ever since we started tracking them over 6 years ago; the sale typically starts on the Monday before Thanksgiving and “officially” ends on the Saturday after Black Friday. But then it’s always been replaced with an identical Cyber Monday sale with the only difference being that it switches to online-only with free shipping.
- Confirmed early access: Friday-Sunday, November 20-22, 2020. Available only for Ann Taylor card holders.
- Expected general start date: Monday November 23, 2020 (that’s the Monday before Thanksgiving).
- Expected general end date: Saturday November 28, 2020 at 11:00PM EST.
If you decide to shop in person, just be sure to check ahead with your nearest Ann Taylor store for opening and closing times (some stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day itself, including those located in these malls/outlets). If your nearest location will be open then be sure to give yourself plenty of extra time as you’ll probably have to wait outside in line to enter the store as capacity limits will be reduced.
We’re including a full list of Ann Taylor’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Ann Taylor isn’t usually as bad with the exclusions as we sometimes see at other stores during Black Friday. Here’s some of the note worthy things you should know:
- All third party products, including but not limited to Spanx and Soludos footwear, are usually excluded from the store-wide and site-wide offer.
- Ann Taylor’s Black Friday sale is usually limited to their site and U.S. retail stores only. It excludes Loft stores and outlets, Ann Taylor Factory Stores, and Lou & Grey stores.
- Discount can not be applied towards shipping fees, taxes or on the purchase of gift cards.
Need to see some of Ann Taylor’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What will you be getting at Ann Taylor this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments below.