We’re already looking forward to 23andMe’s Black Friday 2023 sale. And although we still have a long ways to go, you can already slowly start planning for the event. Check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of what’s likely to come. And if you join our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know once their Black Friday 2023 deals are confirmed.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 24, 2022: 23andMe’s Black Friday sale has now officially arrived. Starting today, you can pick up the following deals at 23andme.com:
- Health + Ancestry Kit on sale for 50% off (limit 3 kits).
- Ancestry + Traits on sale for $79 (normally $99).
- Health + Ancestry Service on sale for $99 (normally $199).
- 23andMe + Membership on sale for $99 for the kit (normally $199) + $29 for 1 year prepaid membership.
It’s a great time to pick up one of these kits as a Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one. See their site for complete offer terms. Offers end on Sunday November 27, 2022. But before you go, be sure to compare the prices to those offered at Ancestry‘s Black Friday sale. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
You likely noticed several pre-holiday offers coming from 23andMe in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. And while the deals were be tempting, hit was worth waiting for their main Black Friday sale to begin!
- Confirmed Black Friday sale start date: Thursday November 24, 2022 (that’s on Thanksgiving).
- Confirmed Black Friday sale end date: Sunday November 27, 2022.
How did 23andMe’s Black Friday sale look like last year? And what about the year before that? Here’s a record of 23andMe’s previous Black Friday ads from the last few years:
Where do you think your ancestors come from? Do you suspect you may have some long lost siblings or close relatives somewhere out there? Let us know in the comments below.