It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at J.Crew’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Monday November 25, 2019: We still have to wait a few more days for J.Crew’s Black Friday sale to open up for everyone but you can gain early access to their sale today!
Starting now, all J.Crew Rewards members get 50% off select full-priced items and an EXTRA 60% off select sale priced items with promo code SHOPFIRST. Shop all J.Crew stores or at jcrew.com (excludes J.Crew Factory stores). You must be logged into your J.Crew Rewards account to access the sale. Everyone else will need to wait until Black Friday to shop their sale.
This early access offer ends on November 28, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. Complete offer terms can be found in the ad copy posted below. Some exclusions will apply and everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Expected Start & End Times
- Early access: Monday November 23-26, 2020.
- Expected general start time: In the early hours of Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020.
- Expected end time: The storewide sale is expected to last through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 (although initially you’ll find the terms usually have an end date of Black Friday, but then get extended later on). On Cyber Monday itself we also typically see a handful of doorbuster deals to up to 60% off.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Just like most storewide sales, J. Crew’s sale typically comes with a handful of exclusions. Here are the important thing you should be aware of before shopping this year.
- J.Crew’s Black Friday sale is usually limited to U.S. and Canadian J.Crew retail stores and jcrew.com. J.Crew Factory stores, J.Crew Mercantile stores, jcrewfactory.com, and phone orders are ineligible for the discount.
- Some merchandise will not be included in the sale. In the past we’ve seen third-party branded items, women’s Collection items, men’s everyday cashmere and Ludlow dress shirts, and Garments for Good items listed as some of the exclusions.
- No discounts offered on any in-store or online gift card purchases.
We’re including a full list of J. Crew’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Are you interested in seeing some of J.Crew’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Let us know what you’re planning on getting for yourself this Black Friday at J.Crew in the comments below.