We’ve still got a long ways to go until J.Crew’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: We still have to wait a few more days for J.Crew’s Black Friday sale to open up for everyone but you can gain early access today!
Starting now, all J.Crew Rewards members get 50% off at jcrew.com on select full-priced items and an EXTRA 60% off select sale priced items with promo code EARLY. Not a member? Then join for free on their site! You must be logged into your J.Crew Rewards account to access the sale. Everyone else will need to wait until Black Friday to shop their sale.
This early access offer ends on November 26, 2020 at 11:59pm ET. Offer excludes J.Crew Factory stores. Complete offer terms can be found in the ad copy posted below. Some exclusions will apply and everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
J.Crew’s Black Friday sale will likely run during a similar timeframe as it did last year. Here’s what we are expecting:
- Confirmed Black Friday early access, online: Monday November 23-26, 2020. This is typically reserved for J.Crew Rewards members.
- Expected general start date, online: In the early hours of Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020.
- Expected general start date, in-stores: Under normal circumstances the sale would begin in the late afternoon on Thanksgiving day. But this year we are expecting most stores to closed on Thanksgiving day, including all locations within these major U.S. malls/outlet centers.
- Expected end date: J.Crew’s storewide Black Friday sales usually last through Cyber Monday. That’s on November 30, 2020. However, initially you’ll find the terms usually have an end date on Black Friday itself, but then get extended later on. Then for one day only on Cyber Monday we typically see a handful of new doorbuster deals added to the sale with deals at up to 60% off.
Obviously these are still our predictions at this point. We’ll post the official sale dates as soon as they become available.
We’re including a full list of J.Crew’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Just like most storewide sales, J.Crew’s sale typically comes with a handful of exclusions. Here are the important thing you should be aware of before shopping this year.
- J.Crew’s Black Friday sale is usually limited to U.S. and Canadian J.Crew retail stores and jcrew.com. J.Crew Factory stores, J.Crew Mercantile stores, jcrewfactory.com, and phone orders are ineligible for the discount.
- Some merchandise will not be included in the sale. In the past we’ve seen third-party branded items, women’s Collection items, men’s everyday cashmere and Ludlow dress shirts, and Garments for Good items listed as some of the exclusions.
- No discounts offered on any in-store or online gift card purchases.
Are you interested in seeing some of J.Crew’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Let us know what you’re planning on getting for yourself this Black Friday at J.Crew in the comments below.