It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Timbuk2’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: We just officially confirmed Timbuk2’s Black Friday sale schedule for 2019! Shop timbuk2.com during the dates listed below to pick up the following daily specials:
- Saturday November 23, 2019: 50% off a set of customizable packs.
- Sunday November 24, 2019: 50% off a set of packs for women.
- Monday November 25, 2019: 50% off a set of their Especial collection.
- Tuesday November 26, 2019: 50% off a set of convertible packpacks and totes.
- Wednesday November 27, 2019: 50% off a set of travel gear.
- Thursday November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving day): 50% off Messenger bags (these are their best sellers!).
- Friday November 29, 2019 (Black Friday): 50% off a set of Timbuk2’s best backpacks.
- Saturday November 30, 2019: 50% off a set of packs for those always on the move.
- Sunday December 1, 2019: 50% off another set of travel gear.
- Monday December 2, 2019 (Cyber Monday): 50% off a larger set of their best selling packs.
From November 23, 2019 through December 2, 2019 you’ll also find select sale packs at 30% and 40%. Everything is available while supplies last. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions may apply so see their site for full offer details once the sale is live. Happy bargain hunting!
You’ll find a full list of Timbuk2’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — posted below. Enjoy!
Are you interested in seeing some of Timbuk2’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
What’s your favorite Timbuk2 bag? Are you shopping for yourself or looking to get a gift for someone special under the Christmas tree? Let us know in the comments below.