We’ve still got a long ways to go until Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Tory Burch has been pretty consistent with their Black Friday start and end dates these last few years, and even the COVID-19 pandemic that hit last year didn’t change their marketing plans. That’s why we’re once again expecting similar sale dates. Here’s when you’ll likely be able to shop the sale:
- Expected BF start date: Monday morning, November 22, 2021.
- Expected BF end date: Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
The official times will be posted here the moment they become available. The sale usually extends to all U.S. and Canadian Tory Burch retail stores, Tory Sport stores and to their website (outlet sale times may vary). Keep in mind, last year all Tory Burch stores in the U.S. located within these major malls/outlet centers were be closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving; we may again see stores closed in certain hot-spot locations due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
What’s Typically Excluded From Their Black Friday Sale?
Exclusions are common when it comes to storewide sales — Tory Burch is no different. We read through the terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the standout things you should know before you shopping their 2021 Black Friday sale. Here are some of the typical exclusions you can expect to see:
- Any storewide discounts are often available on both full-priced and existing, marked-down sale items (yea!).
- Offers typically can not be combined with any other coupons or discounts you may have.
- Tory Burch Outlet stores are excluded from the offer you’ll see on their site and at their retail stores. Outlets will likely offer something completely different over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Select shoes, handbags, jewelry and belts may be ineligible for the offer. That includes items from the Ella, Fleming, Gemini Link, Kira, Lee Radziwill, McGraw, Miller, Perry and Robinson collections. All fragrances, beauty, watches, sunglasses and gift cards are also excluded. As aways, a full list of exclusions will be found in the official terms once they are released.
We’re including a full list of Tory Burch’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other deals are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: Your wait is over, that new leather handbag or those shiny new shoes that you’ve been eyeing at Tory Burch is now on sale — Their Black Friday sale has officially arrived!
Starting now, shop toryburch.com or your favorite Tory Burch retail store to get 30% off your entire purchase of $250 or more and up to 60% off select clearance items. Use promo code THANKS at checkout to apply the extra savings.
Offer not available at any any their outlet locations. Some exclusions apply so see the official terms posted in the ad below. Sale ends on Cyber Monday (November 30, 2020) or while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of Tory Burch’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1
What do you plan on picking up at Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments section below.