Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: Your wait is over, that new leather handbag or those shiny new shoes that you’ve been eyeing at Tory Burch is now on sale — Their Black Friday sale has officially arrived!
Starting now, shop toryburch.com or your favorite Tory Burch retail store to get 30% off your entire purchase of $250 or more and up to 60% off select clearance items. Use promo code THANKS at checkout to apply the extra savings.
Offer not available at any any their outlet locations. Some exclusions apply so see the official terms posted in the ad below. Sale ends on Cyber Monday (November 30, 2020) or while supplies last.
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Times
Tory Burch has been pretty consistent on their Black Friday start and end dates these last few years, and the Coronavirus pandemic isn’t changing their marketing plans this year. Here’e when you can shop the sale:
- Confirmed start date: Monday morning, November 23, 2020.
- Confirmed end date: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
The sale usually extends to all U.S. and Canadian Tory Burch retail stores, Tory Sport stores and to their website (outlet sale times may vary). Keep in mind, all Tory Burch stores in the U.S. located in these major malls/outlet centers will be closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving.
We’re including a full list of Tory Burch’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Exclusions are common when it comes to storewide sales — Tory Burch is no different. We read through the terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the standout things you should know before you shop. Here are some of the typical exclusions you can expect to see during their Black Friday sale:
- Any storewide discounts are often available on both full-priced and existing, marked-down sale items (yea!).
- Offers typically can not be combined with any other coupons or discounts you may have.
- Tory Burch Outlet stores are excluded from the offer you’ll see on their site and at their retail stores. Outlets will likely offer something completely different over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Select shoes, handbags, jewelry and belts may be ineligible for the offer. That includes items from the Ella, Fleming, Gemini Link, Kira, Lee Radziwill, McGraw, Miller, Perry and Robinson collections. All fragrances, beauty, watches, sunglasses and gift cards are also excluded. As aways, a full list of exclusions will be found in the official terms once they are released.
Are you interested in seeing some of Tory Burch’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1
What do you plan on picking up at Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments section below.