We’re already looking forward to Tory Burch’s Black Friday 2023 sale. Although we still have a long ways to go, you can already slowly start planning for the event. Check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of the type of deals that they like to run. And if you join our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know once their Black Friday 2023 ad is posted.
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Tory Burch has been pretty consistent with their Black Friday start and end dates these last few years, and 2023 is expected to be no different! Here are are is the sales schedule that we are predicting this year:
- Expected BF sale, start date: Monday November 20, 2023 (that’s 3 days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale, end date: Tuesday November 28, 2023 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last (that’s the day after Cyber Monday).
Keep in mind that these dates are still just our predictions and, at the moment, unconfirmed. We’ll post the official sale dates for 2023 as soon as we are able to confirm them.
We’re including a full list of Tory Burch’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check what deals are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 21, 2022: Your wait is over, that new leather handbag or those shiny new shoes that you’ve been eyeing at Tory Burch is now on sale. Get ready, their Black Friday deals have officially arrived!
Starting today, shop toryburch.com or your favorite Tory Burch retail store to get 30% off across their site and up to 50% off select clearance/sale items. No promo code needed and no minimum purchase required this year (that doesn’t happen often as they usually require you to spend at least $25 to get a discount!). Free shipping and free returns are included with all orders as well.
Offer not available at any any their outlet locations. Some exclusions apply so see the official terms posted in the ad below. Sale ends on Tuesday November 29, 2022 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Exclusions are common when it comes to storewide sales — Tory Burch is no different. We read through the terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the standout things you should know before you shopping their 2023 Black Friday sale. Here are some of the typical exclusions you can expect to see:
- Any storewide discounts are often available on both full-priced and existing, marked-down sale items (yea!).
- Offers typically can not be combined with any other coupons or discounts you may have.
- Tory Burch Outlet stores are excluded from the offer you’ll see on their site and at their retail stores. Outlets will likely offer something completely different over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Select shoes, handbags, jewelry and belts may be ineligible for the offer. That includes items from the Ella, Fleming, Gemini Link, Kira, Lee Radziwill, McGraw, Miller, Perry and Robinson collections. All fragrances, beauty, watches, sunglasses and gift cards are also excluded. As aways, a full list of exclusions will be found in the official terms once they are released.
Are you interested in seeing some of Tory Burch’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2022: Page 1 and 2.
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1
What do you plan on picking up at Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments.
3 thoughts on “What to expect at Tory Burch’s Black Friday 2023 Sale”
Looking forward to Tory Burch’s 30% off BF sale as I want to buy the Miller Boots (preferably in their Corvino color). I’ve tried them on in the store already and they are very comfortable but they weren’t on sale.
A friend of mine just bought one of Tory Burch’s backpacks… they’re pretty nice. I’ll probably get one and a new pair of flip-flops if their Black Friday sale ends up being similar to the one from last year.