There’s still plenty of time left to go until Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2022 the moment we know more. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 22, 2021: Your wait is over, that new leather handbag or those shiny new shoes that you’ve been eyeing at Tory Burch is now on sale — Their Black Friday sale has officially arrived!
Starting now, shop toryburch.com or your favorite Tory Burch retail store to get 30% off your entire purchase of $250 or more and up to 50% off select clearance/sale items. No promo code needed. Free shipping and free returns are included with all orders as well.
Offer not available at any any their outlet locations. Some exclusions apply so see the official terms posted in the ad below. Sale ends on Sunday November 28, 2021 or while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Tory Burch has been pretty consistent with their Black Friday start and end dates these last few years. Here’s this year’s confirmed sales schedule:
- Confirmed BF sale, start date: Monday November 22, 2021.
- Confirmed BF sale, end date: Sunday November 28, 2021 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
Afterwards, be on the lookout for their Cyber Monday sale!
We’re including a full list of Tory Burch’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check what deals are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Exclusions are common when it comes to storewide sales — Tory Burch is no different. We read through the terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the standout things you should know before you shopping their 2021 Black Friday sale. Here are some of the typical exclusions you can expect to see:
- Any storewide discounts are often available on both full-priced and existing, marked-down sale items (yea!).
- Offers typically can not be combined with any other coupons or discounts you may have.
- Tory Burch Outlet stores are excluded from the offer you’ll see on their site and at their retail stores. Outlets will likely offer something completely different over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Select shoes, handbags, jewelry and belts may be ineligible for the offer. That includes items from the Ella, Fleming, Gemini Link, Kira, Lee Radziwill, McGraw, Miller, Perry and Robinson collections. All fragrances, beauty, watches, sunglasses and gift cards are also excluded. As aways, a full list of exclusions will be found in the official terms once they are released.
Are you interested in seeing some of Tory Burch’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1
What do you plan on picking up at Tory Burch’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments.