It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Petsmart’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Unlike Petco that gives you two days to shop their sale, Petsmart’s in-store Black Friday sale is a one-day event. However you’ll typically be able to get a head start on Thursday, Thanksgiving day when shopping online. Just be aware that select items will likely be available in-stores only, not available for purchase on their site.
- Expected start date, online: Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving day).
- Expected start date, in-stores: Friday November 27, 2020 when store open at 7:00am (Black Friday).
- Expected end date: Friday November 27, 2020 when store close at 9:00pm or while supplies last.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19, we encourage you to shop Petsmart’s Black Friday 2020 sale from home this year. If you must go out, then be sure to check ahead of time with the store you plan on visiting for their store hours and shopping rules — It’s likely they will limit the number of customers allowed in-stores and wearing a mask may be required in certain locations.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 8, 2019: From fish tanks to cat food, doggie toys to hamster homes, Petsmart has a little bit of everything in this year’s Black Friday ad. We’ve posted all 10 pages below. You’ll be able to pick up the deals online at petsmart.com beginning on Thursday November 28, 2019 (that’s Thanksgiving day). In stores the sale starts when doors open on Black Friday, November 29, 2019. Everything is available while supplies last.
Here are some of our favorite deals this year:
- Dog & Cat Food — You won’t see as many deals on dog and cat food as you will on Black Friday. That includes 46-pound Purina Dog Chow on sale for $19.99/bag, 5.5-oz cans of Purina Friskies cat food on sale for 49¢/can, and 10-pound Milk-Bone dog treats on sale for $7.99/box.
- Pet Toys & Accessories — The entire stock of holiday collection toys, treats, apparel, collars and accessories are 50% off. You’ll also save 50% off on other select dog and cat toys (selection will vary by store).
- Fish Tanks & Terrariums — If you’re looking to get a new fish tank or need a bigger one then don’t miss the 60 gallon Mainland Heartland aquarium and stand ensemble on sale for just $150. You’ll also find other 36-gallon Top Fin and Aqueon aquarium and stand ensembles on sale for 50% off.
- Live Animals — From hamsters to parrots, all small pets and pet birds in-stock are 50% off.
Best of all, if you find a lower price on a product from one of Petsmart’s competitors like Chewy, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco, then they will match the price for you. A store associate will be able to tell you more about the details and terms of their policy as some restrictions may apply.
Are you interested in seeing some of Petsmart’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on picking up at PetSmart this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.