There’s still plenty of time left to go until Petsmart’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2022 the moment we know more. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Similar to Petco, Petsmart’s Black Friday sale is typically a two-day event; you can expect the sale to begin online on Thursday, Thanksgiving day and in-stores on Black Friday itself. Just be aware that select items will likely be available in-stores only, not available for purchase on their site. Unless the trend changes here in 2022, these are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that you can expect at Petsmart:
- Expected Black Friday sale start date, online: Thursday November 24, 2022 (that’s on Thanksgiving day). All stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected Black Friday sale start date, in-stores: Friday November 25, 2022. Most locations usually open at 7:00am.
- Expected Black Friday sale end date: Friday November 25, 2022 when store close or while supplies last.
We will be posting Petsmart’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 9, 2021: From fish tanks to cat food, doggie toys to hamster homes, Petsmart has a little bit of everything in this year’s Black Friday ad. We’ve posted all 10 pages below. You’ll be able to pick up the deals seen in the below ad online at petsmart.com beginning on Thursday November 25, 2021 (that’s Thanksgiving day). In stores the sale starts when doors open on Black Friday, November 26, 2021. Everything is available while supplies last.
Here are some of our favorite deals this year:
- Dog & Cat Food — You won’t see as many deals on dog and cat food as you will on Black Friday. That includes buy-one get-one 50% off select Purina Friskies dry cat food, dog treats. meal toppers and more.
- Pet Toys & Accessories — The entire stock of holiday collection toys, treats, apparel, collars and accessories are 50% off. You’ll also save 50% off on other select dog and cat toys (selection will vary by store).
- Fish Tanks & Terrariums — If you’re looking to get a new fish tank or need a bigger one then don’t miss the 75 gallon Mainland Heartland aquarium and stand ensemble that’s $250 off. You’ll also find select Top Fin brand aquariums/terrariums at up to 30% off.
- Live Animals — From hamsters to parrots, most small pets and pet birds in-stock are 30% to 50% off.
Best of all, if you find a lower price on a product from one of Petsmart’s competitors like Chewy, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco, then they should be able to match the price for you. A store associate will be able to tell you more about the details and terms of their policy as some restrictions may apply.
What was featured in Petsmart’s Black Friday ad last year? What about two or three years ago? Find out by following the ad archive links below.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on picking up at PetSmart this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments.