Updated on Sunday October 24, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Petsmart’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Similar to Petco, Petsmart’s Black Friday sale is typically a two-day event. Be on the lookout for the sale to begin online on Thursday, Thanksgiving day and in-stores on Black Friday. Just be aware that select items will likely be available in-stores only, not available for purchase on their site unless you choose curb-side pickup.
- Expected BF sale start date, online: Thursday November 25, 2021 (that’s on Thanksgiving day). Historically, all stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected BF sale start date, in-stores: Friday November 26, 2021 (most locations open at 7:00am).
- Expected BF sale end date: Friday November 26, 2021 when store close or while supplies last.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Petsmart’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 10, 2020: From fish tanks to cat food, doggie toys to hamster homes, Petsmart has a little bit of everything in this year’s Black Friday ad. We’ve posted all 10 pages below. You’ll be able to pick up the deals seen in the below ad online at petsmart.com beginning on Thursday November 26, 2020 (that’s Thanksgiving day). In stores the sale starts when doors open on Black Friday, November 27, 2020. Everything is available while supplies last.
Here are some of our favorite deals this year:
- Dog & Cat Food — You won’t see as many deals on dog and cat food as you will on Black Friday. That includes 36-pound Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Dog Food on sale for $56.99/bag, buy-one get-one 50% off select Purina Friskies dry cat food, and buy-3 get the 4th & 5th free on dog treats.
- Pet Toys & Accessories — The entire stock of holiday collection toys, treats, apparel, collars and accessories are 50% off. You’ll also save 50% off on other select dog and cat toys (selection will vary by store).
- Fish Tanks & Terrariums — If you’re looking to get a new fish tank or need a bigger one then don’t miss the 60 gallon Mainland Heartland aquarium and stand ensemble on sale for 50% off. You’ll also find select Top Fin and Zoo Med brand aquariums/terrariums also at 50% off.
- Live Animals — From hamsters to parrots, all small pets and pet birds in-stock are 50% off.
Best of all, if you find a lower price on a product from one of Petsmart’s competitors like Chewy, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco, then they will match the price for you. A store associate will be able to tell you more about the details and terms of their policy as some restrictions may apply.
What was featured in Petsmart’s Black Friday ad last year? What about two or three years ago? Find out by following the ad archive links below.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on picking up at PetSmart this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments.