Updated on Tuesday November 10, 2010: From fish tanks to cat food, doggie toys to hamster homes, Petsmart has a little bit of everything in this year’s Black Friday ad. We’ve posted all 10 pages below.
Here are some of our favorite deals this year:
- Dog & Cat Food — You won’t see as many deals on dog and cat food as you will on Black Friday. That includes 36-pound Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Dog Food on sale for $56.99/bag, buy-one get-one 50% off select Purina Friskies dry cat food, and buy-3 get the 4th & 5th free on dog treats.
- Pet Toys & Accessories — The entire stock of holiday collection toys, treats, apparel, collars and accessories are 50% off. You’ll also save 50% off on other select dog and cat toys (selection will vary by store).
- Fish Tanks & Terrariums — If you’re looking to get a new fish tank or need a bigger one then don’t miss the 60 gallon Mainland Heartland aquarium and stand ensemble on sale for 50% off. You’ll also find select Top Fin and Zoo Med brand aquariums/terrariums also at 50% off.
- Live Animals — From hamsters to parrots, all small pets and pet birds in-stock are 50% off.
Best of all, if you find a lower price on a product from one of Petsmart’s competitors like Chewy, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco, then they will match the price for you. A store associate will be able to tell you more about the details and terms of their policy as some restrictions may apply.
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Just like at Petco, you’ll have two days to shop Petsmart’s Black Friday sale. Online on Thursday, Thanksgiving day and in-stores on Black Firday. Just be aware that select items will likely be available in-stores only, not available for purchase on their site unless you choose curb-side pickup.
- Confirmed start date, online: Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving day). All stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Confirmed start date, in-stores: Friday November 27, 2020 (most locations open at 7:00am).
- Confirmed end date: Friday November 27, 2020 when store close or while supplies last.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19, we encourage you to shop Petsmart’s Black Friday 2020 sale from home this year (with either home delivery or local curb-side pickup). If you must go out, then be sure to check ahead of time with the store you plan on visiting for their store hours and shopping rules — It’s likely they will limit the number of customers allowed in-stores and wearing a mask may be required in certain locations.
Petsmart’s Black Friday 2020 Ad Scan
You’ll be able to pick up the deals seen in the below ad online at petsmart.com beginning on Thursday November 26, 2020 (that’s Thanksgiving day). In stores the sale starts when doors open on Black Friday, November 27, 2020. Everything is available while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of Petsmart’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on picking up at PetSmart this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.