Updated on Tuesday September 27, 2022: We’re still working on confirming all the important details for Coach’s Black Friday 2022 sale — including securing a copy of their official Black Friday ad and sale dates. However, because we’ve been tracking their sales for nearly a decade now, we pretty much know what to expect. Here’s a summary of what you’ll likely see this year (our predictions are based on Coach’s historical sales trends):
- You can expect Coach’s holiday to kick off in mid-November with 25% off nearly everything site and storewide (some exclusions will apply — i.e. select full price styles, fragrance and all already reduced sale styles). But if you wait until Thanksgiving day then you’ll likely see a handful of select sale bags added to the event for up to 50% off. That means certain handbags are likely to be sale priced for as low as $125. The sale will likely end on Sunday, the day before Cyber Monday, or while in-stock supplies last.
- Coach’s Black Friday sale is usually offered both in-stores and online, with the exception of all factory outlet locations, Coach Herald Square, department stores, airport locations, cruse ships and at coachoutlet.com.
- Free shipping and free returns, with no minimum purchase required, are usually offered during the event. So if you change your mind after your purchase then you should be OK to send it back for a full refund. The only exclusions are customized and monogrammed items, all of which are non-refundable.
- In terms of the specific exclusions to the sale, you can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad scan to get a general idea what these typically are.
As always, the latest Black Friday news from Coach will be posted the moment we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Coach typically runs their Black Friday sale from around mid-November through the Sunday after Thanksgiving. But scattered throughout the event you will likely see several one-day-only deals so be sure to keep your eyes open for those, especially around the 4-day weekend. Here is the sales schedule that we are expecting this year:
- Expected Black Friday sale, start date: As early as Tuesday November 15, 2022 (that’s 10 days before Black Friday).
- Expected Black Friday sale, end date: Sunday November 27, 2022 or while supplies last. A new one-day sale is likely to come immediately after on Cyber Monday (Monday November 28, 2022).
We will be posting Coach’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Wednesday November 17, 2021: It seems like Coach starts their Black Friday sale sooner and sooner every year. With 9 days left to go until Black Friday officially arrives, they’ve decided to kick off the sale today!
Starting now, shop your nearest Coach retail stores or coach.com with code promo code THANKS25 to get 25% off your entire purchase (that’s similar to what Tory Burch typically offers over Thanksgiving weekend as well). Free standard shipping and returns is included on all online orders. You’ll have an abundance of time to shop the sale as the offer lasts all the way through Sunday November 28, 2021 (while supplies last of course).
Some exclusions apply — See official terms posted below. Offer not valid at Coach Outlet locations (however, a separate Black Friday sale is now live at coachoutlet.com so don’t miss it!). Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Coach’s advertised Black Friday offers typically exclude all Coach Outlet stores, coachoutlet.com, Coach Herald Square, department stores, cruise ship or airport locations. The offer usually cannot be applied towards the purchase of gift cards used toward services like shipping fees or sales tax charges. Available for U.S. customers only. To prevent unauthorized resellers and fraudulent transactions, there may also be quantity limitations in place per customer. And remember, any customized or monogrammed merchandise is always nonrefundable.
Are you interested in seeing some of Coach’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the archive links below for a full history.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1.