Updated on Friday September 30, 2022: We’re still working on confirming Lululemon’s Black Friday 2022 sale details — including securing a copy of their ad, sale dates and the top deals. But because we’ve been tracking their sales for 8 consecutive years now, we pretty much know what you can expect. Based on their historical trends, here are our predictions of what will likely come this year:
- Lululemon’s Black Friday sale typically kicks off online on Thanksgiving day and runs through Cyber Monday, or while in-stock supplies last. But it’s always better to shop earlier than later because popular items are known to sell out in certain styles and sizes.
- The sale is never a site-wide event. However, last year there were over 300 items listed on their sale page with deals at up to 50% off.
- If you’re planning on shopping in-stores, keep in mind that the same deals that you see online on Lululemon’s website will likely not be offered in-stores.
- You can scroll down the page to view last year’s sale highlights to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar types of specials and price points return again here in 2022).
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Lululemon’s Black Friday sale usually begins in the morning on Thanksgiving day and runs through the long weekend (while supplies last). If nothing changes here in 2022 then these are the Black Friday sale dates that you can expect to see:
- Expected Black Friday sale start date, online: Thursday (Thanksgiving day) November 24, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale end date, online: Monday (Cyber Monday) November 28, 2022.
- Expected BF start & end dates, in-stores: As far as we are aware, Lululemon’s Black Friday sale is offered exclusively online. It’s possible some stores may also have specials but this may vary by location. If offered, the selection will also be very limited and will likely vary from store to store.
We will be posting Lululemon’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 25, 2021: Lululemon’s Black Friday sale is back, and it begins right now!
You can already shop lululemon.com to pick up any one of their Black Friday specials. There’s a lot there to see… over 300 sale items at the moment. To get an idea of the types of deals found today you can scroll down the page to see the screenshots we took this morning (some items are up to 50% off!). Just hurry, everything is available only while in-stock supplies last and all the popular items/sizes are likely to sell out quickly. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
This year’s Black Friday sale will only be limited to select pre-determined merchandise. That means anything other than what’s offered, often including items from their newest Fall/Winter 2022/2023 collections, will likely be excluded. Things like gift cards are never on sale either. Available for customers based in the United States only.
Lululemon did not provide a copy of their terms and conditions for their sale so it’s difficult for us to say of there are any specific exclusions or limitations that you need to be aware of.
Does Lululemon Have Sales on Cyber Monday?
Last year’s Black Friday sale ran all weekend long through the end of day on Cyber Monday. As is typical with these type of sales that span over several days, new merchandise is often added throughout the event as certain items sell out. In Lululemon’s case, it’s always a good idea to recheck on Cyber Monday itself to see what’s new.
Lululemon frustrated many shoppers when their website kept crashing during their Black Friday sale in 2018. When we visited their site early in the morning hours on Thanksgiving day that year, we were able to take some screenshots of their sale pages but we were unsuccessful opening the actual product pages or adding anything to our cart. Later in the afternoon when things sorted out, people reported that the merchandise they weren’t able to buy earlier in the day was sold out by that time.
Of course many folks vented their anger on Facebook. We’re not sure if any make-good coupons were offered to those who reached out to Lululemon’s support team but we’re hoping that this year they will get things sorted out. You’ll see some of the top comments from Facebook users in the screenshot posted below.
Are you interested in seeing some of Lululemon’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on picking up this Thanksgiving weekend at Lululemon? Let us know in the comments section below.