Companies have become so competitive with each other over Black Friday these last few years that these massive store-wide sales don’t even surprise us anymore — Just like at Kenneth Cole where they go all out every year. So what’s Kenneth Cole going to offer us over Thanksgiving weekend this year? Let’s find out!
Our Kenneth Cole Black Friday sale predictions for 2019:
While we can’t officially confirm what the deal will be this year (we will soon!), it’s likely to be pretty good. These last few years in a row it’s been 50% off their entire site with free shipping (there were only a few small exclusions). They also had some doorbuster deals if you were able to shop in the morning on Friday (you can scroll down the page to check out the deals from last year). Be on the lookout for a similar sale to return once again here in 2019. Of course we’ll be updating this page with the latest ad leaks, news, and rumors the moment we know more (or just signup to our newsletter and we’ll keep you updated).
In the meantime you can check out Kenneth Cole’s sale page at kennethcole.com where you’ll already be able to find some pretty good finds on clearance for up to 80% off. They also have an incentive for you to join their newsletter: A coupon for 15% off your next online purchase (you’ll have to be a new subscriber to get it).
Will you be shopping at Kenneth Cole this Thanksgiving weekend? Planning on going out to the outlet stores or shopping online this year? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Friday November 23, 2018: Kenneth Cole’s Black Friday sale has just started and just like last year you’ll save 50% off sitewide. Happy bargain hunting!
Updated on Monday, November 20, 2017: We’ve just been able to confirm Kenneth Cole’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2017 — Here’s what’s coming:
– Nov. 23rd (Thanksgiving day): Black Friday preview sale begins. Get 50% off site wide and free shipping on orders of $125 or more. The sale begins at 1:00PM EST.
– Nov: 24th (Black Friday): Get 50% off site wide and free shipping on orders of $125 or more.
– Nov. 25th—26th: Get 50% off site wide and free shipping on orders of $125 or more.
– Nov. 26th: Cyber Monday preview sale begins. Get 50% off site wide and free shipping on orders of $125 or more. You’ll also get a Free Loungewear Set with purchase of $100 or more, while supplies last. The sale begins at 1:00PM EST.
– Nov. 27th (Cyber Monday): Get 50% off site wide and free shipping on orders of $125 or more. You’ll also get a Free Loungewear Set with purchase of $100 or more, while supplies last.
– Nov. 28th: Get 40% off site wide.
As always, some restrictions may apply so see site for official terms and conditions once the deals go live.
Some of the deals on Black Friday are so good that it makes you think that either the retailers aren’t making any money selling at these prices or that the everyday retail prices have incredibly high profit margins. Take Kenneth Cole for example that just launched a 50% off storewide sale with free shipping. Plus there are a few doorbuster offers including men’s sweaters starting at $34 (which could easily cost over $100), men’s jackets from $79, and women’s boots from $39.
We’ve posted the sale highlights and offer terms in the ad posted further below (taken from the email newsletter we just received from them). Some important things to note is that the sale is only available online (not at any of their retail or outlet stores) and then it ends on November 25, 2016. Also, certain items are excluded from the offer and some items in select sizes or colors may sell out early.