It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Aerie’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see 40% off the entire Aerie Collection with a handful of doorbuster deals).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
If Aerie follows the same timing for their Black Friday sale as they did last year, then this is the schedule that we are predicting them to run this year:
- Expected sale start time: Friday November 20, 2020 (that’s a week before Black Friday).
- Expected sale end time: Sunday November 29, 2020. Afterwards, be on the look out for their Cyber Monday starting early on November 30, 2020.
Just remember, anything can still happen, especially given that we’re still in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. Especially for those of you still planning on shopping in-person at one of their stores, some locations may be closed and the ones that will be open will have restrictions in-place (mask and distance requirements, limits to the amount of customers allowed inside, etc.). We’ll post more COVID-19 related updates as we get them.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Aerie typically has an entire page of terms and conditions that accompany their Black Friday sale. Based on last year’s terms, here are some of the details you should be aware of:
- Aerie’s Black Friday sale is typically limited to U.S. and Canadian shoppers visiting one of their retail stores or their website.
- Storewide discounts will exclude gift card purchases, 3rd party merchandise and clearance items.
- The following products are often excluded from any offers: Aerie undies, Aerie PJ’s, AEO APT, American Beagle, Aerie Deals Shop and Holiday Deals Shop.
- Any free gift with purchase items are limited to one per customer, while supplies last.
Be sure to check out all of Aerie’s current offers and coupons listed below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to pick up a good deal before the long holiday weekend. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 22, 2019: Aerie’s Black Friday sale is back and just in time for you to shop before the weekend (the last weekend BEFORE the long weekend!).
Visit ae.com or your nearest Aerie retail store to get 40% off the entire Aerie Collection. On top of that there are a few doorbuster deals, including our favorite, 10 undies of your choice for just $35. And to top it all off.
The sale is expected end on Sunday December 1st, although we’re not sure yet. Some exclusions apply so be sure to take a look at the official terms posted on Aerie’s site. Have a nice Thanksgiving weekend!
Here’s a look at some of our favorite finds at Aerie this season:
- AE 70’s Denim Jacket — Available in that classic styled, medium-washed denim blue, this this is the look of the 70’s that’s back in fashion today. It’s made from 100% cotton and features a collared neck, chest pockets, long sleeves, and a button-up front. It normally retails for $69.95.
- AE Rainbow Rolling Stones Graphic T-shirt — Fans of the Rolling Stones with love this one. This soft-touch 100% cotton crew-neck is loose fitted for comfort and has Rolling Stones’ famous tongue out graphic. It normally retails for $24.95.
- AEO Slip on sneaker — Give your feet a break with these casual no-tie sneakers. They are mostly made of breathable cotton (over 90%) and use no animal skins so you’ll be good for the earth as well. Sizes 6 through 11 are available in either White or Taupe. They regularly retail for $34.95.
- AE NE(X)T Level Curvy Nigh-waisted Jeggings — This is one of AE’s softest and stretchiest pants available that perfectly curve with your body, never bagging out. And because of their big holes, you’ll also be able to show a little bit of your beautiful legs as well.
Need to see some of Aerie’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below for a look back at the last few years of deals.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What are you planning on getting this year at Aerie’s Black Friday sale? Let us know in the comments section below.