Updated on Sunday October 17, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Old Navy’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Old Navy’s Black Friday sale typically consists of a pre-BF sale that usually begins in mid-November and then their main event that usually begins on the Monday before Thanksgiving. Historically, the deals span over the long holiday weekend and end on Cyber Monday. If they stick to their usual sales schedule this year then here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that you can expect:
- Expected pre-Black Friday sale: November 18-21, 2021.
- Expected main BF sale, start date: Monday November 22, 2021. Early access is expected to be available around November 12th exclusively for Old Navy credit card members.
- Expected main BF sale, end date: Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Old Navy’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
Why wait to shop when you might not have to? We’re including a full list of Old Navy’s current offers and coupons below. If you’re lucky, you might just find that perfect bargain today. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 6, 2020: Old Navy just came out with a press release announcing their 2020 Black Friday sale details and store hours. This year it’s a 5-day event with up to 50% off across the store (an extra 2 more days than last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
You’ll be able to shop Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year in-stores and at oldnavy.com between the following dates:
- Pre-Black Friday sale: Between November 19-22, 2020 you’ll get 40% off in-stores and site-wide.
- Black Friday sale: November 23-30, 2020 online. In stores the sale runs November 23-27, 2020. You’ll get 50% off everything in stock, although some exclusions will apply (like gift cards, taxes, etc.). Just like last year, early access will be available as early as November 13th for all Old Navy credit card members.
- Cyber Monday sale, online only: It’s 50% off site-wide that continues from Black Friday. Sale valid November 23-30, 2020.
Want to view some of Old Navy’s previous Black Friday ads? Then follow the archive links below to see the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments.