Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Last updated on Saturday November 9, 2019: Old Navy just came out with a press release announcing their 2019 Black Friday sale details and store hours. This year it’s a three-day event with up to 50% off across the store. Their popular doorbuster $1/pair Cozy Sock deal is also back again for the third year in a row! Check out the details posted below.
Black Friday Start & End Times
You’ll be able to shop Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year in-stores and at oldnavy.com between the following dates:
- Pre-Black Friday sale: November 20-26, 2019. Get 50% off all jeans, sweaters and outerwear storewide. Other items are not on sale.
- Black Friday sale: November 27-29, 2019. You’ll get 50% off everything in stock, although some exclusions will apply (usually gift cards are among the exclusions). Just like last year, early access will be available on November 21st for all Old Navy card members.
- Pre-Cyber Monday sale: Saturday November 30, 2019. You’ll be able to get 40% off storewide and 50% off sweaters , jeans, sweatshirts and hoodies (excludes Active and Licensed apparel).
- Cyber Monday sale: December 1-2, 2019. It’s again 50% off site-wide, but it’s online-only.
For those of you planning on picking up Old Navy’s doorbuster $1 per pair Cozy Socks, you’ll only be able to do so while supplies last on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday only (both in-stores and online). Not only is this a fantastic bargain but it’s for a good cause; for every $1 Cozy Sock purchased during the sale, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs, up to $1 million in total!
Black Friday Store Hours
- Wednesday November 27, 2019: 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
- Thursday November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving day): Doors open at 3:00PM.
- Friday November 29, 2019 (Black Friday): Stores remain open from Thursday afternoon and close at 11:00PM.
More Sale Details
We’ve taken screenshots from Old Navy’s press release. You’ll find all the details, terms and conditions posted within. Enjoy!
Why wait to shop when you might not have to? We’re including a full list of Old Navy’s current offers and coupons below. If you’re lucky you might just find that perfect bargain today. Good luck!
What are you planning on getting at Old navy’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Saturday November 10, 2018: Old Navy’s Black Friday ad is here! Check it out below.
Here’s a look at what they are offering us this year:
- November 15–20: It’s their “Pre-Party” sale with 40% off your entire purchase.
- November 15–18: Early access to Black Friday for Old Navy or Gap credit card members with 50% off storewide.
- November 16–20: “5 Days of Craxy” with 50% off jeans, outwear, tees, sleep and sweaters.
- November 21–23: Black Friday officially begins with 50% off your entire purchase, both online and in-stores. For in-store shoppers on Friday-only you’ll also be able to pick up $1 cozy socks.
- November 24–25: 40% off the entire store and 50% off all sweaters, outerwear and jeans.
- November 26–27: 50% off the entire store on Cyber Monday plus a free pair of cozy socks with every purchase.
To shop the sale visit oldnavy.com. Some exclusions will apply so see store for official sale terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Old Navy’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.