Updated on Sunday October 25, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting doorbuster $1/pair socks + 50% off store and site-wide again this year!).
We’ll be posting a copy of Old Navy’s Black Friday ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. We’ll also keep you informed with the coronavirus-related in-store restrictions, store hours, closures and more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Black Friday Store Hours
Normally we would assume that Old Navy would run a similar Black Friday sale schedule as they did last year. But because of the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, that’s unlikely. In light of the current situation, here are the store hours we are expecting to see here in 2020:
- Wednesday November 25, 2020: 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
- Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving day): Most locations expected to be closed, including all stores located within these major U.S. malls and factory outlets.
- Friday November 27, 2020 (Black Friday): Stores open early in the morning.
To keep store crowds to a minimum this year, you can expect Old Navy’s best offers to be reserved for online shoppers this year. That includes their popular doorbuster $1/pair Cozy Sock deal that will likely be offered on their site this year instead of in-stores only as they typically do.
Why wait to shop when you might not have to? We’re including a full list of Old Navy’s current offers and coupons below. If you’re lucky, you might just find that perfect bargain today. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: Old Navy just came out with a press release announcing their 2019 Black Friday sale details and store hours. This year it’s a three-day event with up to 50% off across the store. Their popular doorbuster $1/pair Cozy Sock deal is also back again for the third year in a row!
You’ll be able to shop Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year in-stores and at oldnavy.com between the following dates:
- Pre-Black Friday sale: November 20-26, 2019. Get 50% off all jeans, sweaters and outerwear storewide. Other items are not on sale.
- Black Friday sale: November 27-29, 2019. You’ll get 50% off everything in stock, although some exclusions will apply (usually gift cards are among the exclusions). Just like last year, early access will be available on November 21st for all Old Navy card members.
- Pre-Cyber Monday sale: Saturday November 30, 2019. You’ll be able to get 40% off storewide and 50% off sweaters , jeans, sweatshirts and hoodies (excludes Active and Licensed apparel).
- Cyber Monday sale: December 1-2, 2019. It’s again 50% off site-wide, but it’s online-only.
For those of you planning on picking up Old Navy’s doorbuster $1 per pair Cozy Socks, you’ll only be able to do so while supplies last on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday only (both in-stores and online). Not only is this a fantastic bargain but it’s for a good cause; for every $1 Cozy Sock purchased during the sale, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs, up to $1 million in total!
Are you interested in seeing some of Old Navy’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.