Updated on Tuesday September 13, 2022: Old Navy’s Black Friday 2022 ad has not yet been leaked — we’re doing our best to secure a copy of it, along with everything else you’ll need to know such as this year’s top doorbuster deals, sale dates and offer terms. But because we’ve been tracking their sales for the past decade, we have a general idea of what we can expect from them. Here’s what we are predicting:
- While Old Navy will likely have a pre-Black Friday sale in the week leading up to the long holiday weekend, the main event is expected to kickoff online on Thanksgiving day itself. The deals usually run until the end of day on Black Friday or while in-stock supplies last.
- Last year Old Navy’s Black Friday sale was online-only. They usually don’t do this but it might have been as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic to keep large crowds of customers out of their physical stores. As things are normalizing with the virus, we expect the same sale to run in-stores and online this year.
- In terms of the deals, last year Old Navy offered 50% off site-wide. However, there were a handful of exclusions. You can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad and terms to see what those exclusions were (similar terms will likely return again here in 2022).
- Historically, any additional coupons or discounts can not be applied during Old Navy’s Black Friday sale. That includes any first-time customer welcome email newsletter signup coupons.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Old Navy’s Black Friday sale usually consists of a pre-BF sale that begins a few days before the long weekend with their main event coming on Thanksgiving day itself. The main sale is typically live for just about 48 hours. If we see the same trend repeat here in 2022 then these are the Black Friday sale dates that you will likely to see:
- Expected Pre-Black Friday deals: November 21-23, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale start date: Thursday November 24, 2022 at 12:01am ET.
- Expected Black Friday sale end date: Friday November 25, 2022 at 11:59pm PT.
We will be posting Old Navy’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Why wait to shop when you might not have to? We’re including a full list of Old Navy’s current offers and coupons below. If you’re lucky, you might just find that perfect bargain today. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 25, 2021: Old Navy’s Black Friday main event is live, for today and tomorrow only!
Starting now, you’ll be able to shop oldnavy.com to get 50% off sitewide. Just keep in mind that some exclusions will apply (like gift cards, taxes, etc.). We’ve posted the official offer terms below so be sure to check it out.
Offer ends Friday November 26, 2021 at 11:59pm PT or while in-stock supplies last. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Want to view some of Old Navy’s previous Black Friday ads? Then follow the archive links below to see the last few years of ad history.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments.