It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: Old Navy just came out with a press release announcing their 2019 Black Friday sale details and store hours. This year it’s a three-day event with up to 50% off across the store. Their popular doorbuster $1/pair Cozy Sock deal is also back again for the third year in a row! Check out the details posted below.
Black Friday Start & End Times
You’ll be able to shop Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year in-stores and at oldnavy.com between the following dates:
- Pre-Black Friday sale: November 20-26, 2019. Get 50% off all jeans, sweaters and outerwear storewide. Other items are not on sale.
- Black Friday sale: November 27-29, 2019. You’ll get 50% off everything in stock, although some exclusions will apply (usually gift cards are among the exclusions). Just like last year, early access will be available on November 21st for all Old Navy card members.
- Pre-Cyber Monday sale: Saturday November 30, 2019. You’ll be able to get 40% off storewide and 50% off sweaters , jeans, sweatshirts and hoodies (excludes Active and Licensed apparel).
- Cyber Monday sale: December 1-2, 2019. It’s again 50% off site-wide, but it’s online-only.
For those of you planning on picking up Old Navy’s doorbuster $1 per pair Cozy Socks, you’ll only be able to do so while supplies last on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday only (both in-stores and online). Not only is this a fantastic bargain but it’s for a good cause; for every $1 Cozy Sock purchased during the sale, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs, up to $1 million in total!
Black Friday Store Hours
- Wednesday November 27, 2019: 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
- Thursday November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving day): Doors open at 3:00PM.
- Friday November 29, 2019 (Black Friday): Stores remain open from Thursday afternoon and close at 11:00PM.
More Sale Details
We’ve taken screenshots from Old Navy’s press release. You’ll find all the details, terms and conditions posted within. Enjoy!
Why wait to shop when you might not have to? We’re including a full list of Old Navy’s current offers and coupons below. If you’re lucky you might just find that perfect bargain today. Good luck!
What are you planning on getting at Old Navy’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Are you interested in seeing some of Old Navy’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.