Updated on Friday November 17, 2023: We are still a week away from Black Friday but that’s not stopping DSW from launching their Black Friday sale today!
Starting now, shop dsw.com or in stores to get 30% off nearly everything in the store. Plus you’ll find extra additions to their clearance section for up to 60% off.
Sale is expected to last through Friday November 24, 2023 but they will be back again with a new round of deals soon after on Cyber Monday so don’t miss it. As always, terms, conditions and exclusions may apply. See the ad posted below for complete offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
While you’ll likely see a number of pre-Black Friday deals coming at Designer Shoe Warehouse, their main Black Friday event usually runs about a week; be on the lookout for it to be live from the Friday before the long weekend until Black Friday itself.
- Confirmed BF sale start date: Friday November 17, 2023.
- Expected BF sale end date: Friday November 24, 2023 or while in-stock supplies last.
What’s Typically Excluded?
There’s no way around it, every storewide sale comes with a handful of exclusions. Here’s a look at some of the important ones you’ll typically see during DSW’s Black Friday sale:
- Some brands and styles will be excluded from the offer. Some of the ineligible ones we’ve seen in year’s past include Hunter, Brooks, Birkenstock, Keen and Rainbow.
- DSW typically limits any storewide coupons to footwear and handbags only. We’ve seen them exclude product segments such as luggage, fragrance and vinyl records.
- Any free gift with minimum purchase type of offers are limited to one per customer, while supplies last. The freebee is usually ineligible for in-store pickup.
- Discount can not be applied towards gift card purchases, taxes and shipping fees.
What was the featured doorbuster deal at Designer Shoe Warehouse’s Black Friday sale last year? What about two or three years ago? Follow the archive links below to find out more.
- 2023: Page 1 and 2.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2021: Page 1.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
Which pair of shoes are you planning on getting this Thanksgiving weekend at Designer Shoe Warehouse? Or maybe you’ve found a coupon code that you can share with everyone? Let us know in the comments.