Updated November 10, 2016: Our wait is finally over for one of this year’s most anticipated Black Friday ads – Walmart just released their full 34-page ad and we have it for you in it’s entirety. The first few pages are down below and the rest can viewed by following the page links at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
All deals go live early at 12:01AM Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day (11/24), at walmart.com. For all of you brave enough to fight the crowded stores, all locations will open their doors at 6:00PM Thanksgiving Day. Just remember that the hottest items sell out within minutes so be sure to plan out your shopping list before the sale launches.
Some of this year’s best doorbuster deals include:
– iPhone 5s (16GB version) on Straight Talk Wireless for $99.00 (normally $149.00).
– 50” Element or Emerson LED HDTV on sale for just $225.00. See deals.
– 60” Samsung 4K LED Smart TV on sale for $648.00.
– Sony Playstation 4 Slim, 500GB, bundled with Uncharted 4 with $30.00 gift card on sale for $249.00 (save $50.00).
– Roku Express Plus on sale for $25.00 (was $39.00).
– Over 200 DVD movies on sale for $1.96/each and over 110 Blu-ray movies on sale for $5.96/each.
– Samsung Chromebook 3 on sale for $119.00.
– Apple iPad 2 Mini on sale for $199.00 (that saves you $70.00!).
– Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.00 (that’s $20.00 off).
– GoPro Hero Session bundle which includes the camera, “The Handler”, and a 16GB SD card on sale for $179.00.
– Nest 3rd Generation Learning Thermostat on sale for $199.00 (that’s $50.00 off).
Microsoft Xbox One S bundled with Battlefield 4 on sale for $249.00 (that’s $50.00 off).
– Lego Classic, 1500 pieces, or Lego Duplo Tower, 193 pieces, your choice for $30.00/each.
– Select riding toy cars for kids (comparable to power wheels) on sale for $99.00/each.
– Play-Doh Fun Factory Mega Set on sale for just $10.00.
– Brother 17-stitch Sewing Machine on sale for $49.97.
Here’s Walmart’s Black Friday ad with all of the rest of the deals coming to you this Thanksgiving… Happy bargain hunting!
Follow the page links at the bottom of the page to see the rest of Walmart’s Black Friday ad!
What do you plan on getting at Walmart on Black Friday weekend? A new TV? Some toys for your kids? Let us know in the comments below.
- First page
- Previous page
- 1 of 3
- Next page