If one of your favorite e-stores is jet.com, then you already know they run a huge Black Friday sale each year. While we don’t yet know what’s coming here for 2019, we’re keeping a very close eye on them. We’ll be posting all the important updates as news breaks so be sure to bookmark this page to stay up to speed with the latest developments. If you’re joined to our newsletter then you’ll also get updates coming to you directly in your inbox.
If you didn’t shop jet.com last year or simply forget what was on sale, you can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad. It should give you a general idea of the brands, products and price points we can expect to see this year.
What are you planing on picking up at Jet this Thanksgiving weekend? Do you have something specific in mind or are you purely hunting for bargains? Let us know in the comments section located at the bottom of this page.
Last updated on Wednesday November 21, 2019: Following up on some of the leaks we received a week ago, Jet has now officially posted their Black Friday preview on their site (see the screenshots below). The sale begins tonight at 10:00PM EST. Here are some of this year’s featured offers:
- Apple iPad, 32GB Wi-Fi model (newest generation) on sale for $249 (regularly priced at $329).
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II on sale for $299 (regularly priced at $349).
- Fitbit Versa on sale for $179.95 (regularly priced at $228.95).
- Roku Streaming Stick HD on sale for $29 (regularly priced at $49.99).
- Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera on sale for $129 (regularly priced at $199).
- Blendtec Fit Blender on sale for $249.95 (regularly priced at $299.95).
You’ll notice that most of the deals at jet.com have specific start and end times listed so keep that in mind so you don’t miss any opportunities. You can expect more deals to come on Friday itself so be sure to check back in the morning for a look at their doorbuster specials.
Certain terms and conditions will apply so see Jet’s site for official details once the sale begins. Everything is available only while supplies last — You can expect certain items will sell out. Happy shopping!