If you need to replace some of those old tools in your garage then get ready for Northern Tool’s upcoming Black Friday sale to help you save a some of your hard-earned cash. While it’s still too early for us to have the details on what’s to come, last year that had hundreds of items on sale – from chainsaws to car jacks – at up to 60% off. Plus all online orders of $100+ last year qualified for a free gift card with purchase.
As soon as we are able to get a hold of this year’s Black Friday flyer we will post the details here on BlackerFriday.com. Until then you can scroll down the page to see last year’s deals to get a better idea on what’s likely to come. You can also take advantage of Northern Tool’s pre-holiday deals and clearance sale at northerntool.com.
What new tools, power equipment, or gear are you planning on getting at Northern Tool this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend? Find any deals already worth sharing or have you come across a coupon code? Then let us know in the comments below.
We still have a way’s let to go until we official start Thanksgiving weekend, but just moments ago we were able to get a hold of Northern Tool’s official Black Friday flyer that will be send out via email to all those on their newsletter list. We’ve posted the copy below so be sure to take a look at all of the details and this year’s sale highlights.
Our favorite offers include:
– 3M Tekk Ear Protection Work-Tunes on sale or $34.99 vs. $69.99 (that’s 50% off!).
– Poulan Predator Chainsaw with 18-inch bar and 42cc engine on ale for $99.99 (normally it’s $169.99).
– Variable-Shade Auto Darkening Welding Helmet on sale for $39.99 vs. $49.99 (20% off).
– Remington Maverick 8-inch Pole Saw on sale for $129.99 vs. $179.99.
– 1100-pound capacity electric hoist on sale of for $149.99 vs. $189.99 (that’s $40.00 off).
– 1/2 horsepower Kitchener Electric Meat Grinder on sale for $99.99 vs. $129.99.
If shopping online, then you may even qualify for a free store gift card with any $100.00 or more purchase. See store for details.