Updated November 24, 2016: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you’re ready to do a little bit of Black Friday shopping – We know we are!
Just moments ago, Reeds has officially kicked off their Black Friday sale. There’s a lot included in the is year’s sale, so much that we don’t have time to cover it all. Just know that their featured jewelry is now on sale for up to 40% off (while supplies last of course). See the specials in-store or at reeds.com from now through November 30, 2016.
Plus if you shop between now and Cyber Monday (Nov. 28, 2016), you’ll be able to get 20% off your entire Alex and Ani purchase. That includes their exclusive 2016 snowflake bangle. We’ve posted the flyer below with the highlights – See store for official terms and conditions.
Happy bargain hunting!
What are you planing on getting at Reeds Jewelers’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.
We just received a copy of Reeds Jewelers Black Friday ad scan. This year, on top of the sale prices, you’ll be able to get an additional $20.00 off orders of $100.00+ or $100.00 off orders of $500.00+ (use either coupon code 19588607 or 19588615 when shopping online). The sale starts online on Thanksgiving day (November 26th) at reeds.com and at 7:00AM Friday morning (November 27th) in-stores. This sale is live for just one day and all offers end on Friday evening.
Some of our favorite deals include:
– The super popular Pandora Black Friday-exclusive charm.
– The 14k while gold 3/4 carat diamond engagement ring (available in both round and princess cut) for $999.95 (normally $1,600.00).
– 1.0 carat diamond stud earnings for $999.95 (normally a $2,250.00).
– The Morganite, Pink Tourmaline and White Sapphire three-stone ring for $499.95 (normally $650.00).
– Diamond Heart Pendants starting at $39.95.
– Sky Blue Topaz & Created White Sapphire Sterling Silver Snowflake Pendant for $49.95 (normally $95.00).
We also saw an offer where you can get a $25.00 off coupon to use on your next online purchase of $150.00 or more when you join email list, however we are not sure if this promotion will be valid on any of Reed’s Black Friday deals (it might be worth trying if you’re not yet on their newsletter mailing list!).
Here’s the full ad scan (only two pages – you can click on each one to expand it into full-view):