Updated on Wednesday November 24, 2021: Estée Lauder is expected to go live with their Black Friday sale on Friday morning… but we have your early access today!
Starting now, shop esteelauder.com with promo code FRIDAY21 to get 30% off your entire purchase. On top of that, you’ll be able to purchase their “29 Beauty Essentials” set for $75 as long as you make any other purchase of $45 or more (the set is valued at $550!). Limit one per customer.
Offer ends at 11:59PM PST on Friday November 26, 2021. Some exclusions will apply. See the official terms and conditions posted in the ad below for complete offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Unlike some of the other cosmetics brands that you’ll find on sale this Thanksgiving weekend, Estée Lauder’s Black Friday sales are typically short, one-day-only events. But this year there is early access to the event for their e-list subscribers.
- Confirmed BF early access start date: Wednesday November 24, 2021.
- Confirmed BF sale start date: Friday November 26, 2021 at 12:01AM EST.
- Confirmed BF sale end date: Friday November 26, 2021 at 11:59PM PST.
A complete list of Estée Lauder’s current offers and coupons can be found below. Be sure to take a moment to view today’s offers before heading out to shop. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Here’s a look at some of the typical exclusions, offer limitations and other things you should know before shopping Estée Lauder’s Black Friday sale:
- The sale is usually limited to purchases made on their website to U.S. based customers only.
- Quantities are limited and everything is available while supplies last (no rain checks).
- Some products will be excluded from the sale (will be noted on their website). Other typical exclusions are gift card purchases, shipping fees and taxes.
Need to see some of Estée Lauder’s previous Black Friday ad scns? No problem! We have a record from the last few year’s — Just follow the links below to learn more.
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Find some good deals on any Estée Lauder products worth sharing? Then let us know in the comments.