Sonos’s December Holiday Sale is Now Live!
Updated on Wednesday December 4, 2019: We just received official confirmation that Sonos’s holiday season sale this year (that’s now live!) runs past Christmas and will end on Sunday December 29th this year. That’s great news because Sonos did not have any before or after Christmas sales on their site last year.
Here’s what you can already pick up today at sonos.com:
- Sonos One SL on sale for $169. It normally retails for $199 so you save $30.
- Sonos One SL on sale for $149. It normally retails for $179 so you save $30.
- Sonos Sub on sale for $599. It normally retails for $699 so you save $100.
- Sonos Indoor/Outdoor set with a Sonos One and Sonos Move on sale for $5968. It normally retails for $598 so you save $30.
- Sonos two-room pro set that includes two Play:5 speakers on sale for $949. It normally retails for $998 so you save $49.
- One or One SL two-room sets for $60 off.
- $100 off on your choice of the Beam & Sub or Playbar & Sub 3.1 Entertainment Set.
- $60 off the 5.0 Surround Sound Set that includes the Beam and 2 One SL’s.
- $160 off the 5.1 Surround Sound Set that includes the Beam, Sub and 2 One SL’s or Playbar, Sub and 2 One SL’s.
None of their accessories, like stands or wall mounts, Architectural speakers or the limited edition Hay speakers are included in the offer (you’re more likely to find those on sale at Amazon). Everything is only available on in-stock inventory, while supplies last. It’s possible some items will sell out early. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Here’s a look some of the previous December After Christmas sales coming directly from Sonos.
- 2018: No sale.
- 2017: Play:1 speakers had a price cut — They were originally $199 but the price then dropped permanently to $149/each. But no other sale items other than that. Here’s the ad.
- 2016: Their holiday sale lasted up until December 31st. They offered $50.00 off either the Playbar or SUB and $30.00 off PLAY:1, PLAY:3, or PLAY:5 wireless speakers. Here’s the ad.
What new Sonos speakers are you planning on getting this holiday season? Are you building a new surround sound system or adding to your existing one? Let us know in the comments section located below.