We are expecting to have more details for ya here in November!
Updated November 23, 2016: Just moments ago, Saks Fifth Avenue officially launched their 2016 Black Friday sale! And we just learned that online shoppers at Saks Fifth Avenue will have have an extra special perk this year, besides avoiding the crazy mall crowds over the weekend!
Besides the 60% off across the store and up to 40% off designer selections for women, men and kids that just went live in-stores and online, you’ll receive an extra discount on top of whatever qualifing items you buy over $300 when using coupon code SVEAFF at check out. We don’t really have any other details other than the code is valid from Nov. 23 – Nov. 25 and some Designer exclusions apply (select beauty & fragrance items). They are also offering an in-store exclusive where you can earn $75.00 gift card with your $150.00+ purchase. We’ve posted the full terms below.
Visit SaksFifthAvenue.com for sale details and offer terms. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s on your Saks Fifth Avenue holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Ah, finally. After weeks of waiting and anticipation, we know have all of the details coming from Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday sale. And like in years past, you can pick up all of these deals for 4 full days – Thursday, Thanksgiving day, through Sunday – either in-store or online (free shipping included with all online orders with coupon code SAVENOW and FREE4YOU).
Saks is known for having what seems to be half the store on sale. They are after all advertising “up to 70% off 1000’s of deals”. While we won’t list out everything, we’ve pulled together a list of some of our favorite things worth seeing.
– Blumarine, Missoni, and Versace silk scarves on sale for $59.99 (normally $280.00 or more).
– Up to 70% off select gold and silver jewelry including diamond solitaries, pendants and earrings.
– Valentino by Mario Valentino mini bags for $199.99 each (normally retails for $675.00).
– Valentino by Mario Valentino satchels on sale for $299.99 (normally retails for $745.00).
– Up to 70% off select Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Versace watches.
– J Brand jeans on sale for $59.99 (normally $158.00 or more).
– 7 For All Mankind and Hudson jeans on sale for $69.99 (normally $178.00 and up).
Obviously this is just a fraction of what’s on sale. That’s why we encourage you to explore all the available deals running through the long holiday weekend. If you find something great then please share the details with all of us int he comments section. If heading out to your nearest store, keep in mind that most locations will be open extra early. Be sure to check with a store associate beforehand for store hours and opening times in your area.
Here’s a copy of the ad flyer with all of the sale details as well as the important terms, conditions, and exclusions that are good to know: