Updated November 24, 2016: Happy Thanksgiving! So you’re looking to buy a fancy, colorful new KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer this Black Friday weekend? Or maybe it’s one of the other models that you’re dreaming about like the Architect, Pro Line, Ultra or Classic? Well, the deals are now here and we are tracking all of our favorites right here on Blacker Friday!
Here are our top picks for 2016:
– Kohl’s: Kohl’s has all three of KitchenAid’s best selling mixers featured in their Black Friday flyer. And looking at the prices, you’ll be hard to find a better deal. Here’s what they have to offer:
- Artisian Stand Mixer (model #KSM150PS) which is by far KitchenAid’s best selling model. It’s on sale for $329.00 + $50.00 mail-in rebate + $75.00 in Kohl’s Cash. That brings the effective price after savings to $204.00, with free shipping if bought at kohls.com! Best of all, you have all 34 colors to choose from to help you match your kitchen’s decor.
- Classic Stand Mixer (model #KSM75) on sale for $229.99 + $30.00 mail-in rebate + $45.00 in Kohl’s Cash. That brings the effective price after savings to $154.99, with free shipping also offered if bought at kohls.com.
- Pro 600 Stand Mixer (model #KP26MIX) on sale for $449.99 + $50.00 mail-in rebate + $105 in Kohl’s Cash. That brings the effective price after savings to $254.99, with free shipping also offered if bought at kohls.com.
Kohl’s goes live with their Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving day at 6:00pm when stores open (that’s November 24, 2016). However, most of their Black Friday deals will be available early for online shoppers at kohls.com starting Monday morning, November 21, 2016.
– JC Penney: JC Penney has pretty much the same mail-in rebate and sale prices a Kohl’s. But what makes Kohl’s the better deal is the Kohl’s Cash you’ll be earning. Here are your choices:
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-quart Stand Mixer (model #KSM150PS) on sale for $329.99 plus $50.00 mail-in rebate, which drops the price to $279.99. Red, Black and White are advertised but other colors may also be available.
- KitchenAid 4.5-quart Stand Mixer (model #KSM75WH) on sale for $229.99 plus $30.00 mail-in rebate, which drops the price to $199.99.
- They also have a Sunbeam Heritage Stand Mixer that’s worth considering because it’s pretty cheap – only $79.99 after $50.00 mail-in rebate.
These deals will start when doors open at 3:00PM on Thanksgiving day (November 24, 2016) and will run through Friday until 5:00PM. However, as is with most Black Friday deals, many of the best deals will sell out earlier than that. Check out JC Penny’s KitchenAid page for more details.
– Macy’s: Choose from either the KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt on sale for $279.99 or the KitchenAid Classic 4.5-qt on sale for $199.99 at Macy’s this year. From the ad, it looks like there’s no extra rebates to send in so that’s a plus. Both offers go live when stores open at 5:00PM on Thursday, Nov. 24, (Thanksgiving day) and will last through 1:00AM in the morning. Then the sale continues when stores re-open at 8:00AM on Black Friday and will be valid through 1:00PM, or while supplies last! Visit macys.com for sale details.
– Bon-Ton: You’ll have three different Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixers to choose from this year at Bon-Ton! The most popular, and most expensive, is the Artisan 5-qt on sale for $299.97 after $50.00 mail-in rebate (assorted colors available). Your second choice is the Professional 5-qt. bowl-lift stand mixer in onyx black on sale for $199.97 after $50.00 mail-in rebate (originally priced at $425.00). And your third option is the best of them all (in our opinion) but your color options are limited; pick up the Artisan 5-qt in silver metallic or golden shimmer for just $199.97 after $50.00 mail-in Visa gift card rebate. Best of all, all three machines will earn you a free $25.00 promotion in-store gift card on top of the sale price. You’ll be able to shop the sale all day on Thanksgiving Day either at bonton.com or when stores open at 5:00PM (while supplies last).
– Sam’s Club: Online only at samsclub.com, you’ll be able to pick up the KitchenAid Ultra-Power 4.5-quart Tilt Head Stand Mixer for $189.98 with free shipping (normally $249.98). A variety of colors are available. The sale starts Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 24, 2016 at 12:01AM EST and runs through Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 11:59PM EST. This deal will online be available online and not at any of their stores.
– Target: Target’s Black Friday ad this year features the KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 quart stand mixer on sale for $259.99 (save $70.00). But you’ll also receive a $20.00 Target store gift card with your purchase, so your price with savings included drops down to just $239.99. Several colors are available to choose from at this sale price besides the red, silver and baby-blue that’s shown in the ad. Offer valid from Wednesday morning (Nov. 23rd), the day before Thanksgiving, and runs through Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at target.com (while supplies last).
– Best Buy: Best Buy’s Black Friday ad features the Professional 5 Plus Series Stand Mixer in silver on sale for $199.99 (that’s $300.00 off their list price of $499.99). The sale begins online November 24th, Thanksgiving day, at bestbuy.com and in-stores when they open at 5:00PM.
– Overstock: You’ll be able to pick up the KitchenAid Pro 600 Bowl Lift in Onyx Black on sale for $279.00 at overstock.com. That comes out to be 61% off their list price.
– Belk: Belk is advertising their KitchenAid deal as their “lowest price ever” . You’ll be able to get any one of the 20+ colors of KitchenAid’s Artisan 5qt Stand Mixer for $279.99 after $50.00 mail-in rebate. You’ll also have the choice of getting the 4.5qt Classic Stand mixer on sale for $199.99 after special price and $30.00 mail-in rebate. These deals go live at 4:00PM on Thursday (Nov 24, 2016) and then again at 6:00AM Friday morning (Nov 25, 2016). Details will be posted at belk.com.
– Sears: Sears has two different KitchenAid mixers on sale this year. Their doorbuster deals is on the the 5-quart stand mixer with bowl lift on sale for $199.99 with $50.00 worth in point. The second deal is for the Artisan 5-quart mixer (model KSM150) on sale for $279.99 after $50.00 mail-in rebate. Sale begins at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day (Nov 24, 2016) in stores and at sears.com.
– Shopko: Shopko is advertising the KitchenAid 4.5-quart mixer for $229.99 (that’s $40.00 off). You’ll also qualify for a $30.00 Visa prepaid card with mail-in rebate. The sale begins Wednesday November 23rd at shopko.com and Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, November 24th in-stores beggining at 4:00PM.
– Meijer: Starting at 6:00AM on Friday (Nov. 25, 2016) in stores, you’ll find the KitchenAid 4.5 quart Classic Plus Stand Mixer on sale for $199.99 (that’s $50.00 off to list price of $249.99). It’s only available in white, model #KSM75WH. Details will be posted at meijer.com.
Be sure to also see KitchenAid’s current outlet offers to compare some of the deals.
Which KitchenAid mixer are yo planning on getting over Thanksgiving weekend and in what color? Then let us know in the comments below!
Here’s our final list of top KitchenAid mixer deals for Black Friday 2015. They are ordered in terms of our favorite deals. Enjoy!
#1 – Kohls. They are advertising KitchenAid Artisan (model KSM150PS) 5-qt. Stand Mixer on sale for $349.00 (normally $449.99). But then if you shop online, you’ll be able to use promo code NOV15 to get 15% off and then you’ll be able to send in a $50.00 manufacturer rebate on top of that which drops the price down to $247.49. As an added bonus, you’ll earn an extra $75.00 in Kohl’s Cash to use on a future purchase. Just keep in mind that there is a $7.50 shipping surcharge on this item.
#2 – Bon-Ton. They are advertising a closeout price on the KitchenAid Silver Metallic Artisan 5 quart stand mixer a final sale price of $199.97 after $50.00 rebate. On top of that you’ll also get a $25.00 Bon-Ton store gift card so effectively if you count that in your getting the machine for just $174.97 before tax. This offer was available from Thanksgiving day from 5:00pm through Friday 3:00pm while supplies lasted.
#3 – Macy’s. Macy’s is advertising the Architect, which is identical to Artisan except that it comes in several exclusive metallic colors, for $264.99 with a free Food Grinder Attachment (a $49.99 value). That’s at a $314.99 sale price and after the $50.00 rebate that you’ll need to send it. There are three different colors to choose from – A red, grey, and blue. Is this worth paying more for? That’s for you to decide. This offer is valid from Thanksgiving day, Thursday from 6:00pm to Friday at 1:00pm Friday, and then again on Saturday from 7:00am to 1:00pm.
#4 – Amazon. On Black friday most machines in a variety of colors, from Empire Red to Buttercup to Green Apple and in between, on sale for $269.99 plus free shipping (no rebates or other hoops to jump through). But as you know with Amazon, their prices change all the time and although we wen’t monitoring the deals leading up to the Friday or over the weekend, we did notice that the price dropped to below $200.00 for several hours on Cyber Monday so just keep that in mind.
#5 – Belk. For 2015 they were advertising the 5-quart Artisan in any color you wanted for $299.99 after $50.00 mail-in rebate. They also had an early-bird special for an extra 15% off on top of that if you shopped between 6:00pm Thursday and 1:00pm on Friday which would save you an extra $50.00 or so, therefor dropping the effect final price down to under $250.00.
#6 – Sam’s club. We found this offer confusing because the ad states that it’s the Artisan model but the quart capacity makes us believe it’s the Classic model, so we’re not sure what to make of it. But the price was good if it indeed was the Artisan at a sale price of $199.98 with no extra rebate to send in. The only thing was that you had to be a current Sam’s Club member to buy it and it was only available online.
#7 – Best Buy. They didn’t have any good deals on the Artisan model for 2015 but advertised the Classic model for $199.00 ($50.00 off) and the Professional 5 Plus series (6 quart capacity) for $224.99 (after $225.00 off). Not really anything to get excited about – We would skip on these two machines in light of the other offers available.
#8 – Target. Target was advertising the Ultra mixer, a step down in both power and capacity when compared to the Artisan, for $249.00 ($50.00 off) with an extra $20.00 store gift card free. This was another offer that was probably best to be avoided.
#9 – Costco. The KitchenAid models at Costco can be a bit funky at time so just keep that in mind if you’re planning on buying attachments. They have a coupon for $40.00 off on what looked pretty similar to the Artisan just the 4.5 quart capacity lead us to believe this was rather the Classic model.
#10 – JC Penny. The Artisan was on sale for $299.99 after the $50.00 rebate so not particularly anything exciting. They also had the Classic model on sale for $199.99 after the same $50.00 mail-in rebate.
#11 – Sears. They had the Artisan available Thursday through Saturday for $379.00 with a $30.00 store points deals and $50.00 rebate. So that would bring you in at just under $300.00 which was one of the worst deals we could find all weekend. But then instead you could get the Professional model for $199.99 ($100.00 off) which was the bestir deal of the two.
#12 – Walmart. They didn’t not featured any KitchenAid mixers in their black friday ad scan in 2015 so we can’t tell you if it was or wasn’t on sale. However, we found the ad from 2014 on Classic model so here it is for your reference: