More coming soon – Stay tuned!
Updated November 28, 2016: If you missed Clinique’s Black Friday sale a few days ago, then this is your last chance to pick up 25% off the entire store, but only through the end of today — offer ends 11:59 pm PST November 28, 2016.
To shop the sale, visit clinique.com and enter promo code CYBER at checkout. On top of this, if you end up spending over $65 then you’ll also get a free 6-piece swag bag filled with goodies. It’a all while supplies last and quantities are limited. We’ve posted the flyer and official terms below so check it out.
Happy bargain hunting!
What are your favorite Clinique products? Did you come across any other cosmetic sale worth sharing? Then let us know more in the comments section down below.
Talk about being burned out – We’ve all been up for four days straight tracking all hundreds of offers for you this year and we’re finally coming to the final home stretch. Just moments ago Clinique let us know what’s begin offered here on Cyber Monday and as we guessed it, it’s nearly the same offer we saw a few days ago. That is, 20% off your entire purchase. But what’s better this time is that there is no minimum order amount and you’ll get a free full-size makeup remover and three glam-it-up mini’s with any $75.00+ order. Free shipping is also included.
This offer is valid for today only (11/30) and limited to purchases made and shipping within the United States. Certain items are ineligible for this offer (i.e. gift cards) so see store for full terms and conditions.
Some of our Clinique’s best selling cosmetics worth taking a look at this year include:
– Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum (priced from $59.50 to $154.00).
– Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (priced from $27.00).
– Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (priced from $14.50 to $38.00).
– Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush (retails for $89.50).
– Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion (starts at $16.00).
– Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (starts at $10.00).
– Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer (retails for $18.00).
– High Impact Mascara (retails for $16.50)
Here’s their full ad scan: