We’ve still got a long ways to go until Petco’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Petco’s Black Friday sale is expected to begin on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving weekend and end on Saturday evening, or while supplies last. They also typically have extra perks for in-store shoppers, usually a free gift for your pet (like a pair of antlers for your dog or cat or something similar). If nothing changes this year then these are the Black Friday start and end dates that we’re expecting to see this year:
- Expected BF sale start date: Tuesday November 23, 2021 (that’s the Tuesday before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale end date: Saturday November 27, 2021 or while in-stock quantities last.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Petco’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
Can’t wait until Black Friday comes around? Then check out all of Petco’s current deals and coupons posted below. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 24, 2020: Petco’s Black Friday ad isn’t available (at least with the few zip codes we tried), but their Black Friday deals are now live online! Check it out at petco.com.
Some of our favorite offers this year include:
- Pet Food & Snacks — Black Friday is the prefect time to stock up on dog and cat food for the winter. You’ll be able to pick up all dry dog food in stock for buy one get one at 50% off. That includes brands Blue, Rachael Ray Nutrish, WholeHearted and others. Just remember that the second discounted item must be the same brand as the first and the 50% off will be applied to the item of equal or lesser value of the two.
- Chew Toys — If it’s time to trash some of those old, dirty, chewed up dog toys then Petco has plenty on sale for you to stock up. You’ll find mix and match 50% off on all pet toys from their Holiday Trials Collection and from the Marvel Pet Fans Collection. The only exclusions form the offer are pre-stuffed stockings.
- Aquariums — If you’re looking to get a new fish tank or terrarium then you’ll find the entire stock of Zoo Med Stater kits, Aqueon Aquarium starter kits and Aqueon Open-Glass Aquariums for 50% off. And if you need a snake or lizard to go with it, then all reptiles in stock are also 50% off (selection will vary by store).
Just be aware that Petco’s Black Friday offers may require you to use your Pals Rewards card in order to apply the advertised discount. If you’re not a member then you can sign up for free in stores or online.
Are you interested in seeing some of Petco’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20.
What do you plan on getting at Petco’s Black Friday sale? Let us know in the comments below.