We are still working on getting this year’s Black Friday flyer for Staples… we should have more details in the first week of November.
Updated November 7, 2016: For all of you wondering what Staples’ Black Friday sale will look like this year, then you wait is over. We’ve just posted the full ad scan for 2016 below so check it out!
This year you’ll be able to shop the deals online starting on Thursday morning at staples.com (Nov. 24, 2016) as stores will be closed this year on Thanksgiving day. You’ll have an option to pick up your online order at your nearest Staples anytime on Friday after 6:00AM local time when stores open.
As we’ve seen for the last few years, laptop deals seem to dominate. However you’ll have to shop early to get it and have a little bit of lucky to get any of the doorbuster items because they tend to sell out within minutes of going on sale. Some of our favorite PC’s include:
– The 14-inch HP laptop with i5 Intel Core processor, 120GB Ram, and a 1 TB hard drive on sale for $389.99 (normally $639.99).
– The 12.3-inch Microsoft Surface Pro with i5 6th generation Intel processor and 128 GB storage on sale for $799.00 (normally $999.00).
– The 15.6-inch HP laptop with Intel Pentium Processor, Windows 10, 8 GB Ram, and a 500GB hard drive on sale for $229.99 (normally $419.99).
– The Dell touch-screen 13.3-inch laptop with 8GB Ram, an i3 Intel Core processor, 500 GB hard drive, and running Windows 10 on sale for $449.99 (normally $549.99).
– The 14-inch Lenovo Flex convertible laptop with Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB Ram, 256GB SSD storage, and running Windows 10 on sale for $499.99 (normally $749.99).
Besides laptops, they have a number of other electronics and office accessories on sale that are worth considering. Everything from printers to antivirus software, tablets to office chairs on sale.
You should also check out all the various items that have mega big rebates offered on them. That includes multipurpose printer paper that’s only a penny per ream after rebate (that’s 500 sheets!) and Kaspersky Internet Security software (1 user version) that’s also a penny after rebate (savings of $59.00).
What do you plan on picking up at Staples this year over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend? Let us know below!
We just got a hold of Staples’ Black Friday ad scan for 2015! We’ve updated it in full below so just follow the page links at the bottom of this page to view each one. Stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day (November 26th) but you’ll be able to pick up many of these offers at staples.com early. On friday November 27th all locations will open early at 6:00AM. Just keep in mind that sot get the best price on some of these deals you will need to be a Staples Rewards member (FYI, it’s free to join and you’ll get some pretty good perks like exclusive coupons, 5% back in rewards points, and everyday free shipping when ordering online)
This year you can forget about camping out at Best Buy for a week to grab a good deal on a new laptop or other electronics (that is, unless you really have nothing else to do). Staples has several very nice mid and top range models on sale starting at just $299.99 (that’s $200.00 off! And that includes Intel’s Core i3 processor). Then for 499.99 ($250.00 off), you’ll be able to get a Toshiba with Intel core i7 processor, a huge 15.6-inch screen, 8 GB of RAM, and 1TB hard drive.
On the first page of the ad scan be sure to not overlook the deals on your antivirus software with a almost free 1-cent deal on Kaspersky Internet Security after rebate (normally $59.99) and Norton Security Deluxe for $19.99 after rebate (normally $79.99).