December is here and so are all of the new holiday offers from Norton. If you missed their Black Friday deals, then you’ll still be able to save as the discounts have extended through the month on Security Standard, Deluxe and Premium. We’ve put together the full list of our favorites right now, with most of them available through Christmas and into the 1st of the new year.
Norton Security Standard (new for 2016)
- 1-year subscription for one computer on sale for $39.99 at norton.com with this instant coupon (normally $59.99). Although it’s slightly more expensive that what you’ll find at some of Norton’s other resellers, Symantec offers a generous 60 day return policy from the purchase date if for some reason the software don’t meet your expectations or makes your computer act funky, you’ll be eligible for a complete refund. The offer expires on January 1, 2016.
- 1-year subscription for 1 device on sale at Amazon for $25.04. However, Amazon tends to tweak their price often so it may slightly differ from day to day, but should stay somewhat in that range. If you need protections on more than one PC or Mac, then you’re much better off getting the more advanced Deluxe or Premium because your cost per device goes way down.
Norton Security Deluxe (new for 2016)
- 1-year subscription for 5 devices on sale for $49.99 at norton.com with this instant coupon (normally $79.99). You’ll be able to install it on a mix of PC’s and Mac’s, and if you do it to the max level of devices, your cost only come out to be on $8.00 per machine. This offer expires on January 1, 2016.
- 1-year subscription for 5 devices on sale for as low as $49.99 at Amazon (normally $79.99). It comes as a download so no need to wait for the software to be shipped. We’ve noticed that this is pretty much an ongoing sale price.
Norton Security Premium (new for 2016)
- 1-year subscription on sale for $59.99 at us.norton.com with this an instant coupon (normally $89.99). This is by far the best deal for all of you that need antivirus protection on a whole number of different things – PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices – because it can be installed on up to 10 machines. What we like about the Premium product is that it also includes 25 GB of cloud backup at no extra cost. Promotion ends on January 1, 2016.
- Amazon also carries the boxes and download version of Norton Security Premium at a steep discount (prices will vary depending on what you choose). If you get the box, it’ll ship out to you for free with the installation disk. As always, you can also choose the download option, but just remember that all downloaded software purchased from Amazon is not refundable.
- Staples is another store worth checking out. Although their sale prices tend to run higher than some of the other Norton resellers, they have a pretty good price match guarantee so you’ll be able to show them a lower price at another store and the manger should be able to adjust the sale price for you on the spot. Staples also carries the Norton Small Business editions if you need protection for all of your work related machines.
Find any other great deals on Norton’s 2016 computer protection software? Then let us know about it in the comments below!