Updated November 22, 2016: Michael’s just released their Black Friday 2016 newspaper insert! We’ve uploaded the first few pages below, but because it’s pretty big we needed to put the rest of it on multiple pages (just follow the page links at the very bottom of this page to see more).
Just like last year, there are different deals and coupons to clip depending on when you’ll be heading out to the stores. In summary:
– Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: Shop michaels.com as early as at 4:00AM EST (that’s on November 24, 2016).
– Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: Stores open at 6:00PM (that’s November 24, 2016). Bring your coupon to save 30% on your entire purchase, including sale items, through midnight. If shopping online at michaels.com, use promo code THANKS1 to get the discount.
– Friday: Stores open at 7:00AM (November 25, 2016). The same deal as the day before continues with 30% on your entire purchase, including sale items, with your coupon. You’ll have until noon to use it. If shopping online at michaels.com, use promo code THANKS4 to get the discount.
– Friday: For those shopping from noon to 10:00PM, bring your coupon to save 40% off all regular-priced items. If shopping online at michaels.com, use promo code THANKS3 to get the discount.
– Saturday: For who compete their checkout between 8:00AM and noon, you’ll save 25% on your entire purchase, including sale items, with coupon. If shopping online at michaels.com, use promo code THANKS6 to get the discount.
– Saturday: If you sleep in and get to Michaels after 12:00 noon, then you’re not out of luck yet because you’ll be able to bring your coupon to get save 50% on any one regularly priced item. You’ll also be able to get the deal at michaels.com with coupon code THANKS7.
In terms of the deals, find select doorbuster deals at up to 70% off. It’s especially a good time to stock up on your holiday decor – Everything from pre-lit artificial christmas trees to wrapping paper, wreaths, ribbons, ornaments, and a whole lot more. Check out the full ad below for what’s waiting for you this Thanksgiving weekend.
What are you planning on getting at Michaels’ this coming Thanksgiving weekend? New Christmas decor? Gifts of the kids? A new frame? Let us know in the comments below!