We’re once again on the look out for the top Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend deals on Fitbit here in 2017. While we still don’t have any deals quite yet, you can scroll down the page to take a look at what was offered last year. You can expect similar discounts this year with the addition of the new Fitbit Alta HR (retails for $149.95 to $179.95) which will also likely be on sale. More details coming soon!
Updated November 24, 2016 – Happy Thanksgiving! We’re once on the lookout for this year’s best Black Friday weekend deals on the most popular smart watches out there. And that of course includes all of FitBit’s wearables, including Blaze, Alta, Surge, Charge 2, Flex 2, One and Zip. Here are our the top picks for 2016 on Fitbit:
– Verizon: Verizon will have the Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.99. However, it also comes with a free $25.00 Visa gift card so the sale price with savings included comes out to be $104.99. They also have the Fitbit Alta on sale for $99.99 but no gift card comes with this deal. The sale starts Thursday November 24, 2016 at verizonwireless.com (that’s today, Thanksgiving day) and Friday in stores. You’ll have up through Sunday November 27th to get it (while supplies last).
– Kohl’s: You’ll have two Fitbit fitness wristbands to choose from this year at Kohl’s (both of which are featured doorbuster deals on the front page of this year’s ad). Your first choice is the Fitbit Alta in a few colors, including the special edition in gold and pink (a Kohl’s exclusive), on sale for $99.99 (regularly $129.99 to $149.99). Your second choice is the Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.99 (regularly $149.99). Both options will also earn you a cool $30.00 in Kohl’s Cash! Stores open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day however many of their Black Friday deals go live earlier on Monday November 21st, 2016, at kohls.com.
– Walmart: Walmart will have three Fitbit models to choose from this year. The Charge 2 in Black or Plum will be on sale for $129.00 (that’s $20.00 off) in sizes small and large. The Alta in Black or Plum will be on sale for $99.00 (that’s $30.00 off) in sizes small and large. The Flex 2 in Black or Lavender will be on sale for $69.00 (that’s $30.00 off) in a universal size. Walmart’s Black Friday sale will be live all day on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at walmart.com. If you plan on going to your nearest Walmart store, then you’ll be able to pick up your Fitbit there as well starting at 6:00PM when stores open on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 24th).
– Target: Target has three Fitbit models featured in their Black Friday ad this year. The first one, which is highlighted on the front page at their “lowest price ever”, is for the Charge HR on sale for $89.95 (regularly $129.95, $40.00 off). Your second option is for the Alta with is on sale for $99.95 (it retails for $129.95 so that’s $30.00 off). And your third option is for the Charge 2 which is on sale for $129.95 (regularly priced at $149.94, so that’s $20.00 off). The deals will start appearing Wednesday Nov. 23rd, the day before Thanksgiving, and will run through Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at target.com.
– Dick’s Sporting Goods: For 2016, Dick’s is featuring the Fitbit Surge smart watch (black) on sale for $179.98 (that’s $70.00 off). You can pick it up either online at dickssportinggoods.com on Thanksgiving day (all day or while supplies last) or later in the afternoon beginning at 6:00PM when stores open (November 24, 2016).
– Sam’s Club: You’ll be able to pick up the Charge 2 in small or large with free shipping for $129.88 (they normally have it priced at $149.88). They also have the Alta Bundle which includes an additional band for $99.86 (normally $129.86). The deal starts on Thanksgiving day at samsclub.com (Thursday November 24th, 2016) and Friday morning at 7:00AM when stores open. Their BF sale lasts through the weekend until store closing on November 27th.
– Best Buy: All three of Fitbit’s best sellers are featured at Best Buy’s Black Friday sale this year. Choose from the Alta in teal (small size) that’s on sale for $99.95, the Blaze (large size) in black that’s on sale for $149.95, or the Charge 2 (large size) in black on sale for $129.95. The sale starts at bestbuy.com on November 24th, Thanksgiving day, and in-stores at 5:00PM when doors open.
– BJ’s Wholesale Club: A pretty similar deal to Sam’s Club just a few cents more. Choose from the Fitbit Charge 2 with bonus band on sale for $129.99 or Fitbit Alta with bonus band on sale for $99.99. Offers live in-stores and online at bjs.com for club members from 7:00AM on Black Friday morning (Nov 25, 2016) all through the holiday weekend to end of day on Cyber Monday (Nov 28, 2016).
– Macy’s: There will be several FitBit’s to choose from at Macy’s Black Friday sale, including a special editions gold and black Fitbit Alta on sale for $99.99 (normally $149.99). Check out your other options below. Macy’s will launch their doorbuster deals on 5:00PM on Thursday, Nov. 24, (Thanksgiving day) when stores open (prices valid through 1:00AM). Then the sale continues when stores re-open at 8:00AM on Black Friday and will be valid through 1:00PM, or while supplies last! Visit macys.com for sale details.
– hhgregg: hhgregg is featuring the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband on sale for $59.99 as their doorbuster deal this year. That’s $40.00 off (40%!) from the list price of $99.99. Five colors to choose from. Model numbers FB401BK/TA/NV/PK/VT. Sale begins at 12:01 EST at hhgregg.com on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 24, 2016) and in stores on Black Friday morning at 7:00AM at opening (limit one per customer, while supplies last).
– AAFES (Shop My Exchange): AAFES will have two Fitbit’s on sale this year. The first is a military exclusive on the Fitbit Gunmetal Blaze bundle that’s on sale for $179 (regularly $229). It includes a green nylon band and is available in both large and small sizes. The second deal is on the Fitbit Charge 2 that’s on sale for $119 (that’s $20.00 off). Both offers will be valid starting at 4:00AM on Black Friday (Nov. 25, 2016) in stores. Just keep in mind that you must have a current Military ID to be able to shop at AAFES. Check out shopmyexchange.com for more details on how to qualify as a store member.
These are the top deals that we found this year, but will add more deals if any more come in to us here so stay tuned! Be sure to also check out the latest offers at Fitbit’s Official Store at fitbit.com.
Which Fitbit has made your shopping list this holiday season? Or are you going to splurge on a new Apple Watch 2? Let us know in the comments below.
With Thanksgiving almost upon us, you’re probably already getting ready and planning your deals. Well, were here to help you out – Especially if a new FitBit is on your wish list. We are putting together the top Black Friday deals on all of FitBit’s wearables, including the Charge, Flex, One and Zip. Some of the stores have already announced their offers and others are still yet to let us know what’s coming – We’ll be updating the list as we learn more. Here’s what we know so far:
– Fitbit Official Store: See store for current offers.
– Kohl’s: Probably the best deal right now that we could find. The sale price is either $119.99 for the Charge HR or $89.99 for the Charge (like everywhere else), but over Black Friday you’ll be earning Kohl’s cash along with your purchase (up to $30.00 in store credit to use on a future visit). Here are more details on the Kohl’s credit offer this year and the dates it applies to.
– Target: They will have the FitBit Charge HR on sale for $119.00 (normally $149.99). They are advertising it as their “lowest price ever.” Stores open on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015 at 6:00PM.
– Walmart: You’ll find a number of models of Fitbit wristbands on sale at Walmart this year. The Fitbit Flex will be $59.00 (regularly priced at $99.00), the Fitbit Charge HR will be $119.00 (normally $149.00), and the Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker will be $39.00 (normally priced at $59.00). You can also pick up a Smart Buddie Replacement Band and Charger for just $15.00. Just like at Target, Walmart stores open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving Day but you’ll be able to pick up most of the deals if your quick at walmart.com.
– Best Buy: All Fitbits will be on sale at Best Buy starting Thursday November 26, 2015. That includes the Fitbit Zip which can be found in a variety of colors for $39.99 ($20.00 off) or the Fitbit Charge HR for $119.99 ($30.00 off). More details posted at bestbuy.com.
– Costco: If you’re a Costco member, you can also get a good deal on the Fitbit Flex, which includes 2 extra colored bands for $77.99 (normally $97.99). The band colors included art Black, Pink and Lime (all small 5.5” to 6.9”). There’s a limit of 5 per customer. Stores open at 9:00AM on Black Friday but the offer can also be picked up at costco.com.
With that being said, you’ll notice all the offers announced so far are pretty similar. We will be adding more in the days to come so stay tuned. If you end up buying a new Fitbit at their official store at fitbit.com, you’ll also get free shipping (over $50.00), a 45 day money back guarantee, and a 1 year limited warrantee on your purchase, so just keep that in mind.