With Thanksgiving coming up soon, we’re on the lookout for this year’s best deals on the most popular smart watches out there. And again for 2016, we will be monitoring all of the latest offers on all of FitBit’s wearables, including Blaze, Alta, Surge, Charge 2, Flex 2, One and Zip. As soon as the Black Friday weekend offers and ad leaks start rolling in, we will be posting them here on BlackerFriday.com.
In the meantime, be sure to check out the latest offers at Fitbit’s Official Store at fitbit.com. You can also take a moment to scroll down the page to see what was on sale last year at some of their most popular resellers to get an idea of what’s to come this year!
Which Fitbit has made your shopping list this holiday season? Or are you going to splurge on a new Apple Watch? Let us know in the comments below.
With Thanksgiving almost upon us, you’re probably already getting ready and planning your deals. Well, were here to help you out – Especially if a new FitBit is on your wish list. We are putting together the top Black Friday deals on all of FitBit’s wearables, including the Charge, Flex, One and Zip. Some of the stores have already announced their offers and others are still yet to let us know what’s coming – We’ll be updating the list as we learn more. Here’s what we know so far:
– Fitbit Official Store: See store for current offers.
– Kohl’s: Probably the best deal right now that we could find. The sale price is either $119.99 for the Charge HR or $89.99 for the Charge (like everywhere else), but over Black Friday you’ll be earning Kohl’s cash along with your purchase (up to $30.00 in store credit to use on a future visit). Here are more details on the Kohl’s credit offer this year and the dates it applies to.
– Target: They will have the FitBit Charge HR on sale for $119.00 (normally $149.99). They are advertising it as their “lowest price ever.” Stores open on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015 at 6:00PM.
– Walmart: You’ll find a number of models of Fitbit wristbands on sale at Walmart this year. The Fitbit Flex will be $59.00 (regularly priced at $99.00), the Fitbit Charge HR will be $119.00 (normally $149.00), and the Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker will be $39.00 (normally priced at $59.00). You can also pick up a Smart Buddie Replacement Band and Charger for just $15.00. Just like at Target, Walmart stores open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving Day but you’ll be able to pick up most of the deals if your quick at walmart.com.
– Best Buy: All Fitbits will be on sale at Best Buy starting Thursday November 26, 2015. That includes the Fitbit Zip which can be found in a variety of colors for $39.99 ($20.00 off) or the Fitbit Charge HR for $119.99 ($30.00 off). More details posted at bestbuy.com.
– Costco: If you’re a Costco member, you can also get a good deal on the Fitbit Flex, which includes 2 extra colored bands for $77.99 (normally $97.99). The band colors included art Black, Pink and Lime (all small 5.5” to 6.9”). There’s a limit of 5 per customer. Stores open at 9:00AM on Black Friday but the offer can also be picked up at costco.com.
With that being said, you’ll notice all the offers announced so far are pretty similar. We will be adding more in the days to come so stay tuned. If you end up buying a new Fitbit at their official store at fitbit.com, you’ll also get free shipping (over $50.00), a 45 day money back guarantee, and a 1 year limited warrantee on your purchase, so just keep that in mind.