Updated on Thursday August 31, 2023: The long weekend is just about here and so is Victoria’s Secret Labor Day sale! Starting today, shop your nearest Victoria’s Secret store or their site to pick up any one of the following deals:
- Buy 3 panties, get 5 free (originally up to $22.50/each).
- Pick up sale bras priced at $25 and under (originally priced at up to $39.95).
- Get up to 50% off select lingerie and up to 30% off select swimwear.
- Buy five or more mists and get each one for just $8 (originally priced at $19.95/each).
- Buy-2 get-2 in the VS Natural Beauty Collection.
- Get 2 for $30 mix-and-match tees, tanks and shorts.
- Earn two shopping passes on all purchases when you are logged-n to their VS & PINK Collective Rewards account.
Sale ends on Monday September 4, 2023 or while in-stock supplies last. As always, some exclusions and limitations will apply so see the official terms posted below for complete offer terms. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Victoria’s Secret’s Labor Day sale is not the only major event we are tracking from them. We are also closely watching their Black Friday, Cyber Monday, After Christmas and Memorial Day sales as well. So be sure bookmark our site and visit us again this holiday season for all the important details, top deals, ad scans and sales dates. Or better yet, simply sign up to our newsletter and we will keep you informed with all of the most important news as it happens. See you then!
To get a better idea of the types of deals Victoria’s Secret typically runs over Labor Day weekend you can view the last few years of ad history by following the links below.
- 2023: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What do you plan on getting at Victoria’s Secret Labor Day sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.