Summer is slowly coming to an end with Labor Day being the last long holiday weekend before school’s back in session. And with it comes some pretty good Labor Day deals!
While we don’t yet have the details for JC Penney’s Labor Day sale (the details should be released on Friday before the long weekend), we do expect them to bring back a similar sale to what we saw last year: Up to 25% off storewide. They also had 40% to 80% off clearance items. The moment the details are released, we will post everything you need to know, including any coupons, here on BlackerFriday.com.
Until then, be sure to check out JC Penney’s pre-Labor Day deals and start planning you in-store/online shopping trip. You can also scroll down the page to see the offers from last year to get an idea of what’s to come. Happy deal hunting!
What do you plan on getting at JC Penney’s Labor Day sale this year? Let us know in the comments below!
JC Penney’s Labor Day sale has just gone live! You’ll have through September 5th, 2016 to take advantages of deals. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s being offered this year:
– $10.00 off your total purchase of $25.00+ with promo code LABORDAY (or an extra 25% off your total order of $100+ if you pay with your JC Penny credit card and use promo code BIGSALE2).
– Reward Members earn a $10.00 Reward (to use on a future purchase through 9/30) for every $50.00 spent on activewear.
– Free shipping on all online orders of $99.00+ or free shipping to your nearest store on orders of $25.00+.
– 30% off select major appliances with 18 or 30 month special financing and free delivery.
– 40% to 60% off select furniture and mattresses with an extra 15% off on top of that with coupon BIGSALE2.
– Up to 80% off Red Zone clearance items, both in-store and online.
JC Penney just launched their Labor Day sale. For 2015 you’ll find the best discounts at jcpenney.com (unless you have a JC Penney credit card then you’ll get the same deals online and in-store). Here’s a summary of the deals and coupons available starting today and ending on Monday, September 7th:
– $10.00 off online or in-store with printed coupon or online with promo code PICNIC4U.
– Extra 20% off on your entire order online or in-store with coupon code PARADE4U when you use your JC Penney credit card at purchase (some exclusions apply).
– Extra 15% off online only on your entire purchase with coupon code PARADE4U (this is for all the folks without a JC Penney credit card). Some exclusions apply so see site for details.
– Extra 10% off online only for some of the items that are excluded from the 20% and 15% off offer above. Those include select watches, salon products, mattresses, furniture, and custom blinds.
– New markdowns in the clearance section with many items in the “red zone” at 50% to 80% off original prices.
Here’s a scan of the featured deals posed on JC Penney’s home page:
JC Penney tops our Labor Day store list and a look at this year’s deals shows you why. This year you’ll get 20% off storewide if you shop with your JC Penny credit card (or 15% off for those that don’t have one) or 10% off on watches, furniture, mattresses, and customs blinds. Then you’ll find some great bargain deals in their Red Zone clearance section that marked down an extra 25% off for a total savings after everything is added up of 60-75% off (including furniture!).
Just remember to bring your coupon with you if heading out to your local store (found in the weekly ad mailer or can be printed online) or use coupon code BUYNOW when ordering at jcpenney.com. The coupon code will also grant you free standard shipping as long as your total order amount is over $99.00. Sale runs through the weekend up until Monday, September 1st.