Updated on Friday, August 31, 2018: Happy Friday! We made it through the week and we’re just a few hours away until the long weekend begins. But when it comes to this year’s Labor Day deals you don’t have to be patient — Most of this year’s sales have gone live, including at JC Penney.
Unlike in previous years, this year’s Labor Day sale appears to be exclusively online at jcpenney.com (at least that’s what it says in the email we just received from them — we’ve posted it for you down below). Here’s a look at some this year’s featured offers:
— Extra 20% off your entire purchase or an extra 25% off if you spend $100 or more with coupon code 7BIGSALE (must use your JC Penney credit card at checkout to get it). If you don’t have one then you’ll get 15% off your entire purchase with the same code using any payment method at checkout.
— Up to 40% off select major appliances. That’s a similar discount that we’re now seeing at The Home Depot and Lowe’s. Most major appliance orders will also qualify for free local delivery and basic installation.
— Up to 60% off select furniture and mattresses now on sale plus an extra 15% off on top of that with coupon 29HOME. Mattress orders of $599 or more include free delivery.
— 50% to 70% off clearance items in family, shoes, home jewelry and salon.
— Purchases made with a JC Penney Credit Card will also earn 2 points for every $1 spent (2 points for every $2 spent with any other payment method on qualifying purchases).
As always, certain exclusions may apply so be sure to check out the official sale terms and conditions posted on JC Penney’s site for more details. Have a nice Labor Day weekend!
What do you plan on getting at JC Penney’s Labor Day sale this year? Let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Labor Day weekend is finally upon us and so are all the big sales going on this holiday, including at JC Penney. The deals are pretty good this year — And it’ll be their last big sale before Black Friday.
This year the saving are store-wide with with 25% off your purchase of under $100 or 30% off your entire purchase of $100 or more (online only – use promo code DEALS37 at checkout to apply the savings). It’s also a great time to consider replacing your existing washer and dryer, or other major appliance, as select models are now up to 40% off their sticker price. Plus if you’re quick you’ll find something you like and in your size at up to 80% off in their final markdown section (while supplies last, online and in-stores).
We’ve posted JC Penney’s ad below that include the offer highlights, expiration dates, and important exclusions. Happy bargain hunting!
JC Penney’s Labor Day sale has just gone live! You’ll have through September 5th, 2016 to take advantages of deals. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s being offered this year:
– $10.00 off your total purchase of $25.00+ with promo code LABORDAY (or an extra 25% off your total order of $100+ if you pay with your JC Penny credit card and use promo code BIGSALE2).
– Reward Members earn a $10.00 Reward (to use on a future purchase through 9/30) for every $50.00 spent on activewear.
– Free shipping on all online orders of $99.00+ or free shipping to your nearest store on orders of $25.00+.
– 30% off select major appliances with 18 or 30 month special financing and free delivery.
– 40% to 60% off select furniture and mattresses with an extra 15% off on top of that with coupon BIGSALE2.
– Up to 80% off Red Zone clearance items, both in-store and online.
JC Penney just launched their Labor Day sale. For 2015 you’ll find the best discounts at jcpenney.com (unless you have a JC Penney credit card then you’ll get the same deals online and in-store). Here’s a summary of the deals and coupons available starting today and ending on Monday, September 7th:
– $10.00 off online or in-store with printed coupon or online with promo code PICNIC4U.
– Extra 20% off on your entire order online or in-store with coupon code PARADE4U when you use your JC Penney credit card at purchase (some exclusions apply).
– Extra 15% off online only on your entire purchase with coupon code PARADE4U (this is for all the folks without a JC Penney credit card). Some exclusions apply so see site for details.
– Extra 10% off online only for some of the items that are excluded from the 20% and 15% off offer above. Those include select watches, salon products, mattresses, furniture, and custom blinds.
– New markdowns in the clearance section with many items in the “red zone” at 50% to 80% off original prices.
Here’s a scan of the featured deals posed on JC Penney’s home page:
JC Penney tops our Labor Day store list and a look at this year’s deals shows you why. This year you’ll get 20% off storewide if you shop with your JC Penny credit card (or 15% off for those that don’t have one) or 10% off on watches, furniture, mattresses, and customs blinds. Then you’ll find some great bargain deals in their Red Zone clearance section that marked down an extra 25% off for a total savings after everything is added up of 60-75% off (including furniture!).
Just remember to bring your coupon with you if heading out to your local store (found in the weekly ad mailer or can be printed online) or use coupon code BUYNOW when ordering at jcpenney.com. The coupon code will also grant you free standard shipping as long as your total order amount is over $99.00. Sale runs through the weekend up until Monday, September 1st.