If you’re looking to get a new phone or tablet, then check out Verizon’s Black Friday specials. We’ve posted the full 2016 ad scan below with all the details.
The sale begins this year on Thursday morning, 11/24/16, online at verizonwireless.com (stores closed on Thanksgiving day) and the day after on Black Friday in-stores. You’ll have up through Sunday, 11/27/16, to tie advantage of these deals (although you can expect to see some other good deals on Cyber Monday as well that will likely mirror these offers).
Some of our favorite offers this year include:
– Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel or Moto Z Droid on sale for just $10.00/month for 24 months with 0% APR.
– Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for $24.66/month for 24 months, 0% APR.
– Fitbit Charge 2 on sale for $129.99 and comes with a $25.00 Visa gift card.
– Apple iPad Mini 2 32GB for $99.99 when you get a 2-year activation with it.
– Apple iPad Pro 9.7 32GB on sale for $479.99 (save $200.00!) with 2-year activation.
– urBeats Earphones for 50% off, on sale for $49.99 (normally $99.99).
– Beats Solo Wireless On-Ear Headphones on sale for $224.99 (save $75.00).
See the full ad scan below to see the rest of the deals offered this Thanksgiving weekend at Verizon. Happy shopping!
What new Verizon phone are you planning on getting this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments below!