It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at QuickBooks’ Cyber Monday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting a similar offer to return again). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Cyber Monday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 20, 2019: We just confirmed with the folks at Intuit that their Black Friday sale will end on Cyber Monday this year! That means you can already pick up any of the following offers directly at quickbooks.intuit.com between now and Monday December 2, 2019:
- Get 70% off Quickbooks Small Business Online editions (your first 3 months of service). That includes your choice of Simple Start, Essentials, Plus and Advanced editions.
- Save up to 70% off Quickbooks Payroll.
- Get 70% off your first 3 months of Quickbooks Self-Employed, Self-Employed TurboTax Tax Bundle, or Self-Employed TurboTax Live Tax Bundle. This is a great option for those of you who already use TurboTax to file your tax returns.
- 33% off the first year of Quickbooks Pro Plus 2020.
- 40% off the first year of Quickbooks Premier Plus 2020.
- Get 50% off Quickbooks Point of Sale software and a free PIN pad with purchase.
We’ve taken a few screenshots below that highlight the Cyber Monday sale price points and options available. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
You can check out Quickbooks’ older Cyber Monday ads by following the links below.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
Are you planning on getting Quickbooks Pro 2021, Premier 2021, Mac 2021 or one of the online versions during Intuit’s Cyber Monday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.