The Black Friday 2018 sale from Sears is still a ways away. And although it’s too early to know what’s coming, you can scroll down the page to check out what was offered last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come. Then be sure to visit us again here at Blacker Friday sometime in mid-November or so for the latest BF ad leaks, news, rumors, and updates (or just signup to our newsletter and we’ll do the work for you). Cheers!
What do you plan on picking up a Sears this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below!
Updated on Tuesday November 7, 2017: We just posted the huge 42-page Black Friday ad scan from Sears — Check it out below!
This year all of doorbuster deals at Sears begin at 6:00PM on Thursday, Thanksgiving day (Nov. 23, 2017), when stores open their doors (excluding stores in MA, ME and RI which open at midnight on Nov. 24th). You’ll find just about everything on sale, from mattresses to tools, appliances to holiday decor. All offers showcased in their ad will be valid through Friday, 2:00PM or while supplies last.
Updated November 20, 2016: It’s been a busy day today because we’ve been able to secure nearly a dozen Black Friday store ads within the last few hours, including the Thanksgiving newspaper insert for Sears. We’ve uploaded the first few pages below so check it out!
But you don’t have to sit around and wait for it to go live because they have already launched many of their Black Friday deals by special invitation only (which we have for you!). Take a look at what’s now available on their sale page at sears.com! Official terms posted below in the flyer.
In terms of the in-store sale, the best deals are reserved for the folks that make it into the store at opening – This year it’s at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving Day (November 24th). Then stores will reopen on Friday at 5:00AM. The doorbuster offers last through 1:00PM on Black Friday but the best items will likely sell out within the first hour of opening.
Here’s a look at some of our favorite picks:
– Kenmore 3.3-cu foot washer or 6.5-cu foot dryer on sale for $274.99/each when you buy the pair. You’ll also earn $50.00 in points.
– 25.6-cu foot Kenmore french door refrigerator with bottom-freezer on sale for $999.99 (that’s 54% off the list price of $2,199,99!).
– Sealy Posturepedic Carrsville mattress set on sale for $349.00 (regularly $799.99).
– NordicTrack treadmill (model C950i) on sale for $599.99.
– Craftsman 41-inch 12-drawer ball-bearing tool chest on sale for 50% off, on sale for $349.98 (that’s the lowest price ever offered on it!).
– Craftsman 22-inch dual stage snow thrower on sale for $399.99 (only 5 available per store).
– Craftsman 270-piece mechanic’s too set on sale for $149.99 (that’s 50% off the regular price).
Check out the rest of the deals available this Thanksgiving day in their full ad scan: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 and 48.
Sears just posted their full Black Friday ad scan. It’s a whopping 64 pages worth of deals (it’ll probably take you half a hour to ready through it all). Like many of the these big department stores, Sears opens it’s doors a 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day (November 26th). Then then close at 2:00am and reopen again just 3 hours later at 5:00AM on Friday. Several coupons are scatted within the ad book so be sire to take those with you. Oh, and keep in mind that you will also be able to pick up a lot of these deals online as well on Thursday.
These are some of our favorite Black Friday deals from Sears this year:
– Kenmore Washer/Dryer combo for $799.98 for the set (that’s 57% off). Only 6 available per store.
– Kenmore 27.6 cubic foot refrigerator for $949.99 (that’s 52% off). Only two available per store.
– Craftsman 230-piece mechanics tool set for $89.99 (that’s $110.00 off).
– Everlast packable puffer jackets for $19.99 (normally retails for $120.00!).
– Laura Scott nylon vests for $19.99 (regularly for $44.00).
– Bongo Fold-over yoga pants for $9.99 (normally $38.00 each).
– DieHard workbooks (some similar to Timberland’s) for $49.99 each (normally retails for $100.00 to $110.00).
– 3-Piece Colormate microfiber comforter set for $14.99 (normally $39.99).
– Keurig K250 2.0 Single Serve brewer for $99.99 (that’s the lowest price of the season.. retails for $139.99).
– KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer for $197.99 (normally $299.99).
– 40-inch RCA LED HDTV for $269.99 (only two available per store).
This year there is so much to choose from that it’s good to come with a plan before you head out the door. When browsing through the ad scan just take notice that some offers are only available as doorbuster deals and are in very limited quantities. That will require you to get their early if you want to have a chance to get it. Then further in the booklet you’ll see that the remaining offers are valid through Saturday.