Anytime is a good time to go on vacation – right? And of course it gets even better when you find a great deal. So be sure to check back in mid-November for more details on how to save on your next Southwest flight at their Black Friday weekend sale.
Updated November 25, 2016: Are you planning your next getaway? Then check out Southwest Airlines’s Black Friday weekend specials that are now live today at their site.
Book your flight at southwest.com between now and December 1, 2016 for travel in the U.S. November 29, 2016 through May 8, 2017 at special winter sale pricing. We’ve posted some of the sample prices you’ll find on sale as well as the official terms and conditions. See their site for full details and to check the airfares for your planed flight.
Happy travels and good luck bargain hunting this Thanksgiving weekend!
Where you you planning your to go on your next vacation via Southwest Airlines? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a vacation after the long weekend is over? Need a flight? Then check out Southwest Airline’s 2016 low fare sale happening this Thanksgiving weekend. Starting now through December 3, 2015, book your flight and get some of the lowest prices we’ve seen in a while if… as expected for a Black Friday deal!
Your U.S. travel dates will need to be between December 8, 2015 through May 25, 2016 to get the best deals. If going internationally, you’ll need to travel to and from between January 11 through March 3, 2016 and March 29 through May 25, 2016. For more offer details, see the sale page at Southwest.com.
Some of the highlighted deals include:
– From Albany, NY to Las Vegas, NV starting at $211 one-way.
– From Charlotte, NC to Dallas (Love Field), TX starting at $97 one-way.
– From Chicago (Midway), IL to to Cancun, Mexico starting at $194 one-way.
– From Denver, CO to to Ft. Lauderdale, FL starting at $134 one-way.
– From Grand Rapids, MI to to Orlando, FL starting at $97 one-way.
– From Los Angeles, CA to to San Francisco, CA starting at $68 one-way.
– From Pensacola, FL to Nashville, TN starting at $74 one-way
– From Raleigh/Durham, NC to St. Louis, MO starting at $165 one-way