Kmart has not yet released their 2017 Black Friday flyer yet but we expect some leaks to come out sometime in mid-November (we are working hard to get it and will post any updates and/or rumors as we get them). If you haven’t shopped Kmart’s Thanksgiving weekend deals before then you can scroll down the page to see what they offered last year (and the year before that) to get an idea of what’s likely to come. Enjoy!
What are you planning on buying at this years Black Friday sale at Kmart? Let us know in the comments below!
Updated November 10, 2016: We’ve just received a copy of Kmart’s leaked Black Friday newspaper insert ad! We’ve posted the first few pages below. But because it’s so big we had to split it up onto multiple pages – Just follow the page links at the bottom of the page to see it in full.
This year Kmart is opening their doors at 7:00PM on Thanksgiving day (that’s November 24, 2016). The best deals will likely sell out in the first hour or less, but everything else will be available up through 2:00AM in the morning. Just keep in mind that if you live in the States of ME, RI, or MA, then the sale will go live a few hours later at midnight (12:00AM on November 25, 2016). You’ll also be able to shop the sale at kmart.com.
Here’s a look at some of this year’s featured deals:
– Select DVD and Blu-Ray movies are just $1.00/each.
– Your choice of a Proctor Silex 5-speed hand mixer, iron, can opener, or 2-slice toaster is just $4.00/each.
– Disney 10” Spider-Man or Frozen kids bike on sale for $19.00.
– 50% off all Christmas light sets.
– Startaastic Static Laser Projector (as seen on TV!) on sale for $19.00.
– Barbie Fashionista or ballerina dolls on sale for $4.99/each.
– Nerf Elite Firestrike or Mega Bigshock on sale for $6.99/each.
– 80-piece Mega Blocks bucket on sale for $9.99/each.
– Select Huffy brand bikes on sale for $49.99/each.
Check out the rest of the deals in the ad book below: