Updated November 10, 2016: We’ve just received a copy of Kmart’s leaked Black Friday newspaper insert ad! We’ve posted the first few pages below. But because it’s so big we had to split it up onto multiple pages – Just follow the page links at the bottom of the page to see it in full.
This year Kmart is opening their doors at 7:00PM on Thanksgiving day (that’s November 24, 2016). The best deals will likely sell out in the first hour or less, but everything else will be available up through 2:00AM in the morning. Just keep in mind that if you live in the States of ME, RI, or MA, then the sale will go live a few hours later at midnight (12:00AM on November 25, 2016). You’ll also be able to shop the sale at kmart.com.
Here’s a look at some of this year’s featured deals:
– Select DVD and Blu-Ray movies are just $1.00/each.
– Your choice of a Proctor Silex 5-speed hand mixer, iron, can opener, or 2-slice toaster is just $4.00/each.
– Disney 10” Spider-Man or Frozen kids bike on sale for $19.00.
– 50% off all Christmas light sets.
– Startaastic Static Laser Projector (as seen on TV!) on sale for $19.00.
– Barbie Fashionista or ballerina dolls on sale for $4.99/each.
– Nerf Elite Firestrike or Mega Bigshock on sale for $6.99/each.
– 80-piece Mega Blocks bucket on sale for $9.99/each.
– Select Huffy brand bikes on sale for $49.99/each.
Check out the rest of the deals in the ad book below:
What are you planning on buying at this years Black Friday sale at Kmart? Let us know in the comments below!