Updated November 24, 2016: Right in time for Thanksgiving afternoon shopping, Farfetch just launched their Black Friday weekend sale! This year you’ll find select clothing, bags, shoes and accessories on sale for up to 50% off. Shop the sale, while the deals last, at farfetch.com. See store of official terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!
Do you already have something picked out at Farfetch? What do you plan on getting this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below!
Farfetch already has killer designer deals year round, but Black Friday is here and of course it’s an excuse for them to cut prices a bit more to keep their customers happy. For all of you living in the U.S., you’ll be able to get up to 50% off or more on sale items and then an additional 10% off on top of that when you use coupon code bf15 at checkout. Free shipping is also offered but you’ll have to spend at least $150 bucks to get it.
While you technically have plenty to time to shop as the sale ends on Cyber Monday, November 30th, some of the deepest discounted items will likely sell out quickly so don’t wait too long if you find something you really like.
Some of our favorite finds include:
– Marni Cropped Jacket for 65% off (normally $1030, now $360).
– Robert Clergerie Clara Sandles for 65% off (normally $750, now $262).
– Alexander McQueen Small Legend leather shoulder bag at 50% off (normally $1995, now $998).
– DSQUARED2 Classic Bernuda shorts at 65% off (normally $795, now $278).
– Yigal Azrouel Clockwork Floral Scuba Skirt for 70% off (normally $590, now $177).
– Stuart Weitzman Fringe Benefit Sandles at 70% off (normally $535, now $160).
– Sara Battaglia Jasmine Bucket Tote at 40% off (normally $1597, now $958).
– Sonia Rykiel Braided Bucket Sholder Bag for 50% off (normally $2140, now $1070).
As we mentioned, the sale is open to all U.S. shoppers, and from the looks of it, to most global shoppers as well as long as you don’t live in UK, BE, IT and FR. We’ve included a screen shot of the ad so you can see the details for yourself below. Happy bargain hunting!