Stay tuned – More details coming soon!
Updated November 22, 2016: eBags just went live with their Black Friday sale for 2016! This year you’ll save up to 85% off some of their most popular suitcases and luggage sets through Cyber Monday. We also saw a 25% off deal on Tumi as well. To shop the sale and for full offer details, visit ebags.com.
And before you go, check out the Thanksgiving weekend deals coming from Southwest Airlines. Because nothing goes better with a new suitcase than an awesome vacation. Happy bargain hunting!
What are some of your favorite luggage and bag brands? Tumi? Swissgear? Samsonite? Let us know what you’ll be on the lookout for this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend.
With just a few days left until Black Friday, we’re starting to see a number of stores getting a head-start with their sales this year. Earlier this morning one of those stores was eBags with up to 80% off on many of their popular luggage sets. For everything else that’s not on sale, you’ll get 20% off your entire purchase, free shipping over $49.00, free returns, and a 110% holiday price match guarantee up until the end of day on Friday, 11/27.
Some of our favorite buys this year include:
– Lucas Vortex Lite 3-piece Spinner set on sale for $137.99 (normally $720.00).
– Travelpro Walkabout Lite 26” Upright Luggage on sale for $84.99 (normally $400.00).
– IT Luggage Pulsar Polypropylene 4 Wheel Spinner 29.9” suitcase on sale fro $74.99 (normally $325.00).
– Kate Spade Briar Lane Small Harris Leather Satchel on sale for $189.99 (normally $298.00).
– Adidas Diablo Small Duffel Limited Edition bag for $10.99 (normally $24.99).
– SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Laptop Backpack on sale for $49.99 (normally $79.99).
– Select backpack and outdoor bags starting at $14.99.
– 20% off on Eagle Creek and Mountainsmith branded items.
Be sure to see all the highlights in this year’s ad scan down below. Be sure to also scan over the terms and conditions of the sale at the bottom because some exclusions and restrictions will apply.