Thanksgiving weekend and the week between Christmas to New Year are some of the of the busiest travel periods of the year. If you’re planning a trip soon and just can’t look at those old, beat up suitcases anymore then get ready for eBag’s big Black Friday sale coming up soon. Last year they had 20% off sitewide with special limited bargains at even over 80% off. And that wasn’t just on luggage but also on handbags, backpacks, duffle bags, cross-body bags, laptop bags, and more. As soon as we know the specifics for this year’s sale then we will updated the details here on Blacker Friday.
In the meantime, you can scroll down the page to see what was on sale last year. While the brands and models may differ, it’s likely we’ll see the same discount levels here in 2016. Be sure to also take a few moments to see all of eBag’s pre-holiday deals now live at ebags.com. And if you signup to their email newsletter then you’ll also be able to get a coupon code for 20% off your next purchase (some restrictions may apply – new customers only).
What are some of your favorite luggage and bag brands? Tumi? Swissgear? Samsonite? Let us know what you’ll be on the lookout for this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend.
With just a few days left until Black Friday, we’re starting to see a number of stores getting a head-start with their sales this year. Earlier this morning one of those stores was eBags with up to 80% off on many of their popular luggage sets. For everything else that’s not on sale, you’ll get 20% off your entire purchase, free shipping over $49.00, free returns, and a 110% holiday price match guarantee up until the end of day on Friday, 11/27.
Some of our favorite buys this year include:
– Lucas Vortex Lite 3-piece Spinner set on sale for $137.99 (normally $720.00).
– Travelpro Walkabout Lite 26” Upright Luggage on sale for $84.99 (normally $400.00).
– IT Luggage Pulsar Polypropylene 4 Wheel Spinner 29.9” suitcase on sale fro $74.99 (normally $325.00).
– Kate Spade Briar Lane Small Harris Leather Satchel on sale for $189.99 (normally $298.00).
– Adidas Diablo Small Duffel Limited Edition bag for $10.99 (normally $24.99).
– SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Laptop Backpack on sale for $49.99 (normally $79.99).
– Select backpack and outdoor bags starting at $14.99.
– 20% off on Eagle Creek and Mountainsmith branded items.
Be sure to see all the highlights in this year’s ad scan down below. Be sure to also scan over the terms and conditions of the sale at the bottom because some exclusions and restrictions will apply.