Bon-Ton’s big Black Friday sale is almost here! And while it’s still too early for us to have the official details, you can expect to see some similar types deals and coupons coming out again this year (if you’ve forgotten last year’s sale then just scroll down the page for a refresher). You can also expect to see stores open their doors once again at 5:00pm on Thanksgiving day and if we’re lucky, they will bring back their free gift card giveaway tot he first 200 customers in store. The moment we are able to confirm more we will post the details here on Blacker Friday.
In the meantime, you can check out bonton.com for all of their current deals and pre-holiday Yellow Dot Clearance specials. If you’re lucky, then you’ll be able to find some pretty good deals today before the holiday crowds rush in over the long weekend. Free shipping is usually offered on purchases over $25.00 (use coupon code FREESHIP25 at checkout).
What’s on your Bon-Ton shopping list this upcoming holiday weekend? Will you be shopping in-store or are you staying at home this year and only shopping online? Let us know in the comments below!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We’ve updated just about all of our ads already except for a few last remaining stores. One of those was Bon-Ton but now we know what’s finally coming that’s to the massive 72-page flyer they just released. The sale starts later tonight when stores open at 5:00pm (except for Maine and Massachusetts when they open a few hours later at 12:00am on Friday).
We have a few important things to note before heading out the door. First, we’ve got a copy of an exclusive $10.00 off in-store coupon, valid on anything priced over $10.00, that you should print out and take with you. Second, there will be gift card giveaway happening when stores open their doors where each store will be giving away $5.00 to $500.00 gift cards to the first 200 customers who show up so if you’re going away, you might as well get there early as it may pay off. And finally, there is one more coupon at the bottom of the ad that’s valid in store and online for an extra 25% off sale priced merchandise. You can either print it out as well or use promo code DAT25PNOV15 at checkout when completing your purchase at bonton.com (free shipping is also being offers through the weekend).
So what are out favorite deals this year? Here are some of our favorite picks:
– We like the selection of winter jackets from 32 Degrees, Calvin Klein, Levi’s, and Tommy Hilfiger that are on sale for $69.97.
– The entire stock of Keurig 40 and 48-count K-Cups value and variety packs are just $23.97. If you don’t have a brewer, then check out the Keurig 2.0 K250 Brewing system for $99.97.
– All Rampage jackets are $19.97 and for those of you that want something a bit more fancier, then check out the packable down other wear jackets from Michael Kors on sale for under $100.00.
– Cold weather boots for both men and women, including many Ugg style look-a-likes, are 50% off.
– LivingQuarters brand mattress pads and heated blankets are 75% off their list prices.
– A very nice Lab created opal and blue topaz set is on sale for $79.97 (makes a great Christmas gift!).
All offers will be live when stores open on Thanksgiving day through 3:00pm on Friday, November 27th, 2015.