Black Friday is just around the corner and you can count on Bobbi Brown to bust out some good deals for the weekend. We expect to see some similar lip, eye, and fragrance sets on sale this year as we did last year. Along with that, it’s likely their free gift with purchase will also return here in 2016 when you shop at the official Bobbi Brown Store. As soon as we know more (probably two days or so before the big sale), we will post the details here.
Until then, you can check out the official Bobbi Brown online store at bobbibrowncosmetics.com where you’ll be able to save 15% on your first order when you join their newsletter (new customers only – offer expiration unknown).
Let us know what you’re planning on getting at Bobbi Brown this upcoming Black Friday weekend in the comments below.
Just moments ago, Bobbi Brown launched their Black Friday deals for 2015. For about 48 hours, you’ll be able to pick up any one of their special offers. And when you do so, you’ll be able to pick out either their Smokey Taupe Eye Set or Classic Red Lip Set as a free gift when spending over $50.00. The offer is applied automatically to any qualifying order made at bobbibrown.com so no coupon code needed for this deal. Just be sure to complete your purchase and pay for your order by the cutoff date of 11/28/15 at 11:59 PM PT.
Here’s the full ad with the promotion details:
Bobbi Brown just announced their Black Friday deals and from the looks of it, the discounts are some of the best we’ve seen in awhile. Here are the highlights:
- 5 free samples and free shipping on any order about $30.00.
- Kate Upton’s Smokey Eye Set for $101.00 (a $145.00 value). This kit includes everything you need for that smokey-eye look – including for your eyes, lips and cheeks.
- The deluxe lip and eye palette set for $80.00. This double-decker palette in the handy travel case includes everything you need to create a entire variety of looks, from day to night.
- In the Black Long-Wear Gel Set for $48.00 (a $74.00 value). This set gives you Bobbi Brown’s two best selling rich eye-liners and a mascara. Great for when going out on a night in the town.
- Cool Eye Palette with 6 different shades for $48.50. It includes both matte and metallic powder shadows in a tortoise-shell case.
- Bobbi Brown’s Beach fragrance for $72.00. If you love the beach this perfume catches the essence of summer (forget that winter is right around the corner!).