Summer is slowly coming to an end and the last big holiday weekend is almost here – Labor Day. And of course that means the big Labor Day sale from Babies R’ Us is about to go live.
We expect to know more about the sale by friday evening leading up the long Labor Day weekend. However it’s likely to mirror the sale from last year (you can scroll down the page to see the top deals from last year). As soon as more is known we will post the details and flyer scan here on BlackerFriday.com. You can also take a moment to check out the pre-Labor Day exclusives at babiesrus.com. Happy bargain hunting!
What do you plan on getting for your little one over the Labor Day weekend at Babies R’ Us? Let us know in the comments below!
Babies R Us has just launched their Labor Day sale for 2016! For a full week between Sunday August 28th and Monday September 5th, 2016, you’ll not only find special buys across the store but you’ll also be able to save 15% on one regular-priced item of your choice with your printed in-store coupon, available at babiesrus.com.
Some of our favorite deals this year include:
– 20% off select nursery furniture purchase of $699.00 or more (coupon required).
– 40% off all Carter;s clothing and sleepwear.
– Buy one, get one 50% off on all Johnson’s branded Baby Head-to-Toe bath and body care essentials.
– Huggies Value Box of Wipes (864 count) on sale for $19.99.
– $15.00 off on Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper.
– Up to 20% off select BabyBjorn infant carriers.
If shopping online, free shipping is available on purchases of just $19.00 and up. You are also covered by a price match guarantee so no need to worry if you later find that a competitor had a lower price on the same exact item.
We’ve posted the flyer that Babies “R” Us sent us below. You’ll also find a copy of that in-store coupon and all of the sale terms, restrictions, and important offer expiration dates.
Babies “R” Us just launched their Labor Day deals for 2015. You’ll have entire four days, from Friday September 4th to 7th to pick up the deals. Just keep in mmd that some offers are available only online and other only in-store. Some of the in-store deals may also require you to big in a coupon that found in your weekly mailer or printed from Babies R’ Us section of toysrus.com.
Here are our favorite buys this holiday weekend:
– 50% off Carter’s Sleep & Play foots and newborn little layette collection.
– 25% off all Halloween costumes and clothing.
– $65.00 off on the Graco Swivi Seat high chair – Trinidad (online only).
– 25% off on on Disney Snug Fit Folding Infant Seat -Winnie the Pooh (online only).
– 15% off GB Evoq Travel System (with coupon and in store only).
– 20% off on all Home Meridian nursery gliders (online only)
Here are some of the highlighted deals from this year’s Labor Day sale at Babies R’ Us:
Babies R’ Us just announced their Labor Day deals and this year you’ll find a different set of deals online and different ones at your local store. The sale officially kicks off on August 29th and runs through September 1st.
Here is what you can pick up on sale online this Labor Day weekend at babiesrus.com:
– 40% off fall clothing, shoes and accessories for both boys and girls.
– 15% off regularly priced nursery furniture of $199.00 or more (use coupon code 15NURSERY at checkout to apply the savings).
– Up to 25% off baby gear, nursery items and infant care products.
Here are the highlights for the in-store deals. Just remember that all of the Ret Hot Deal items can not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
– Disney 4-piece crib bedding set or $75.00 (normally at $99.99).
– Graco Backless Turbo Booster car seat for $20.00 (normally at $24.99).
– Koala Baby 5-in-1 diaper bags for $20.00 (normally for $29.99).
– Lansinoh Signature Pro double electronic breast pump for $120.00 (norally for $149.99).
Both in-store and online purchases also fall under their price match guarantee so be sure to put together a list and look around online before heading out to your store this holiday weekend.
Here’s a look at the full ad and the accompanied terms and conditions for this year’s sale: